Part 5

5 years later when the time was passing by Sasuke and y/n started to go into darkness. y/n is still mute. Sasuke doesn't know why. Sasuke is not even talking to people no more he gives everyone glares or ignores them except for y/n. Because they lived together so long Sasuke understands y/n without having her write it down. Y/n figure she had the Sharingan 4 years ago when she looked in the mirror but she didn't tell Sasuke about it. She trains every day without telling anyone. She learns how to do Jutsu without having to talk but her classmates don't know that they called her weak. They don't even know that y/n an Uchiha.

y/n Pov

I can't believe that 5 years passed already since me and Sasuke clan got killed but I'm not going to talk about that now. I'm still a mute but it's not my fault I am so close on talking but I always get cut off by someone so I say there's no point in me talking. Well, its morning time I can see the sun thru the curtain so I got up took my shower and finish all I had to do. Now I'm going to go wake Sasuke up.  I went into his room and see him sleep on his bed still.  When I was little I would jump on him and scare him but I'm not that happy girl anymore. I'm going to help Sasuke get revenge on Itachi for our clan no matter what. That's, why I been training every day even if I can't move, cause it's so painful I still keep going without stopping. Well, let's talk about this another time I got to wake Sasuke up. I walked up to his bed and started to shake him to wake him up. He finally opened his eyes and saw it was me so he sat up.

"Good morning," Sasuke said with a smile

The crazy thing is im the only one that can make Sasuke smile but when we are in the academy he acts like a whole different person. Well, I gave him a wave and pointed to the window to tell him its time for us to get ready. He said alright and got up to get dressed.

After 5 minutes later, We left the house to walk to the academy. When we got there it was only a few others students. We took our seats and waited. After 20 minutes classroom was full and already could hear those stupid fangirls.  But Sensei still wasn't here yet I wonder what happen. Speaking of the devil he came in here with Nurato. I wonder what's wrong with him he always getting in trouble. The whole class was waiting for Sensi to stop yelling at Naruto about failing the graduation test. When he was done he turned to all of us and started talking.

"Because of Naruto! Missing the Excercise! Everyone will Review Transformation Jutsu! Again!" He Exclaimed.

The Entire Class Groaned and all stood in a line.

"Sakura Haruno" Sensei called

"Alright! Sakura Here, Let's do it, Transform!" She Exclaimed as smoke comes up and around her, then disappears, revealing her transformation into Iruka.

"Transforming Into me? Good" Sensei said then Sakura transformed back.

"Did you see that Sasuke-Kun?!" She squealed

I rolled my eyes at her. She never learns Sasuke doesn't care about her she needs to stop squealing she sounds like a mouse. It's so annoying she be the ones I want to yell at I know one day she will be the one to make me talk because how annoying she is.

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha"

"Hn" Sasuke said then Transformed into Sensei

"Uh, Good," He said

I knew he was going to get it is the easiest jutsu ever.

"Next, y/n Uchiha"

"WHAT she ain't no Uchiha look at her she weak she just lying so she can take Sasuke last name," Sakura said

"Right sensei look Uchiha suppose to be strong how can she do anything when she can't even talk," Ino said.