Part 129

"Okay," Pakkun said

"As soon as you confirm that you've detected the scent, call me and I'll be there immediately. All right! Scatter!" Kakashi said as all the dogs ran off.

"Well, I guess since she saw them fight before her very eyes... she even almost got killed in the process by y/n it's useless to tell her not to worry, she don't even want y/n back maybe because she still want Sasuke to herself but no matter what im going to bring the team together again, I even try to tell Sasuke, y/n to stop with revenge but they were too far in revenge," Kakashi thought until there was a dog howl as Kakashi took off running.

Y/n Pov

As Naruto and Sasuke came at each other they both caught each other fist.

"I already said this earlier but... In truth, you were waiting for this too, weren't you? Then after me you wanted to fight y/n too. Neither Kakashi nor Sakura are present right now. so there's nobody here to stop us like that time before. Well they would have to get pass y/n first to stop are fight that not going to happen," Sasuke said

"YOU," Naruto said as he tried to go over Sasuke but Sasuke grabbed a kunai out of Naruto pouch.

"This time around we're gonna settle this for real! I will take you down," Sasuke said as he started to fall backwards but threw a Kunai at Naruto as Naruto pulled out a shuriken and blocked the Kunai as Sasuke appeared and kicked Naruto. As Sasuke made hand signs.

"Chidori!" Sasuke yelled as Lightning appeared in his hand as Naruto landed in the water.

"You idiot, Sam here! I'm gonna clobber you... and Take you oth back home even if I have to drag the both of you" Naruto said as I rolled my eyes.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said as Sasuke jumped in the water as Naruto made a Rasengan in his hand. As Sasuke ran towards Naruto. Naruto clone spun Naruto around and threw him towards Sasuke. As they both hit each other as it makes a big power source. As it exploded and the flew back.

"SASUKE," I yelled as I try to see where he at. Close to jumping down until I saw Sasuke hand leave the water as he pulls himself up. Naruto was able to recounter that was Sasuke pull power Chidori. Well it did destroy the water can on the hospital roof how much power does that thing have its only a small ball of chakra. As I clenched my teeth and fist.  As Naruto came up in the water not moving with his eyes open. I looked at Sasuke. I wonder what's going in his mind. As Naruto stood up on the water. Soon the curse mark started to spread on my body which means Sasuke starting to go full out if he uses this power.

"Did you know, Naruto, Top-class Ninja should be able to read each other's hearts simply by an exchange of fists. Even without saying anything... You're naive, Naruto, How about it? Were you really able to read inside this heart of mine?" Sasuke yelled as he made hand signs

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Sasuke said as little fireballs were coming towards Naruto as Naruto jumped in the air but Sasuke appeared next to him kicking Naruto in the face. As Naruto landed in the water as he stood up Sasuke punched him in the stomach. Then in the face. As Sasuke grabbed Naruto jacket with a Chidori in his hand.

"It's not without meaning... to me well to us you're our closest friend," Sasuke said but then a red chakra started to go around Naruto.

"It's too late now, Naruto," Sasuke said as he went to hit Naruto with the Chidori.  As it went thru Naruto shoulder.

"You managed to divert it with your left hand, but it was meaningless," Sasuke said as he pulled his hand out.

"You wont be able to use any hand sign or that jutsu earlier anymore," Sasuke said as he choke Naruto