Part 117

As Kidomaru was hanging upside down looking at Kiba and Akamaru.

"Thats my line, look at your feet," Kidomaru said as Kiba looked down.

"You!" Kiba yelled

"It's too soon for you to think you captured us with a thing like this," Kiba yelled

"SHut up," Kidomaru said. As Sakon and Tayuya were still running.

"C'mon, what the hell is that fatso doing, dammit!" Tayuya said

"It was a mistake to leave behind the weakest of us, after all," Sakon said. As Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kiba was stuck in the webs Neji jumped out the tree going towards Kidomaru back side but Kidomaru moved out the way as Neji continued going forward. As Kidomaru landed on a branch and started making a Web as he threw it at Neji.

"Neji," Naruto yelled

"What," Kiba said. Neji got stuck in the web wasn't able to fight out as Akamaru turned back into a little dog.

"I'm going to cocoon you," Kidomaru said as he started moving his hands around as the web covered Neji up.

"Damn it," Naruto said as he took a kunai out as he tried to break the web but it wouldn't break.

"Damn t, Damn it, What's with this thread?! It won't cut." Naruto said

"It's useless, my thread is so strong that even if two elephants pulled away, it wouldn't break, Shadow clone interesting," Kidomaru said as he started to chew something in his mouth. Neji started figuring out how to get out the cocoon. Soon Kidomaru spits out this yellow stuff as they turned into spikes.

"You are the first one, so it's like a little entertainment. Now I'll play  game to see which of you is the real one." Kidomaru said

"What did you say," Naruto yelled

"First is ... you at the end," Kidomaru said as he threw a spike at one of the Naruto's

"Naruto," Shikamaru said as the Naruto turn into a puff of smoke.

"It was a clone, huh. Well, this one next," Kidomaru said as he threw another spike at another Naruto but it was a clone to.

"Such a lucky guy, Next, I'll do two at a time. The odds are 2 to 1."  Kidomaru said as he threw 2 more spikes hitting the Naruto's as they both turned into smoke. Now it's only 2 Naruto's left.

"THis guy has great luck, but it's either one or the other now!" Kidomaru said as he threw another one as it hit another clone.

"Turns out he made it to the last, Well, it was a fun game, but now the game's over," Kidomaru said

"Die," Kidomaru said as he threw a spike at the last Naruto.

"The first one is done," Kidomaru said but Naruto turned into a puff of smoke so he was a clone to.

"What?!" Kidomaru said as Naruto was behind him ready to punch him but Kidomaru blocked his punch.

"You're not too bad, but" Kidomaru said as Naruto was stuck to a string.

"Youre at the end of the line. Die!," Kidomaru said as he pulled the string but Neji appeared and cut the string in half.

"What?" Kidomaru said

"Naruto, your stall was helpful," Neji said as he caught Naruto in the air.

"Neji," Naruto said

"You... How...?!" Kidomaru said

"Substance with Chakra base... it's meaningless in front of Gentle Fist that destroys by pouring Chakra through, that guy jutsu evidently I'm the only one who can fight it. Go!" Neji said