Part 34

I turned to Haku wondering why he saved Naruto but I wasn't going to question it anymore we are still in the middle of a battle.

"This is a battle, not a talent show. Don't let your opponents see your jutsu!" Kakashi scolded.

"Haku. What are you doing," Zabuza demanded? Zabuza, this boy, let me fight him my own way. Please." said Haku

Hm."Bring it on! Naruto said

He does have a weak spot though. He slashed Sasuke and me up with needles, but not a single one hit our vital spots.

What's with this kid? Then Haku was telling Naruto about how Kakashi was right about the ninja art. So this is something he should know. 

A kunai was thrown but Haku easily avoided it. Haku then turns to me and Sasuke and told us this is the battle to the death.

He went after us. Me and Sasuke in a fighting stans waiting for him to come to us. 

"I'm behind you," Sasuke and I froze. He transported himself in an instant to another mirror! How's that possible. More Haku's appeared in the mirrors and they all threw needles our way "AH!" Sasuke and I grunted in pain as we fell from the pain

Damn. These are more painful than I thought.

"Y/N!"

"Sasuke!"

Naruto and Sakura screamed our names. We sat up and stayed back to back. There has to be a flaw to this jutsu. There is always a flaw.

More or less I understand how he does it. He has clones in the mirror so they can all throw needles at us. It still doesn't give me enough of a lead to see a flaw.

Haku is strong if I can't beat him how can I ever beat Itachi. Haku threw some more needles at Sasuke's direction. So i hooked my arms in his and bet forward, moving Sasuke onto my back. He did the same when they were launched my way.

Sasuke and I were moving each other away from the needles. Our backs were pushed together and clasped our hands and we moved together as one. That way we could see almost everywhere. However, it was still flawed and we were hit by some senbon needles.

What are we going to do? Naruto, Sasuke, y/n, work together and attack from the inside and outside!" Kakashi said.

Oh yeah! If Sasuke and I attack him from in here and Naruto attacks him from out there. It can work to stop the jutsu.

"Hey, I snuck in here to save you guys." Naruto whispered, squatted in front of us. "Ah!" Sasuke and I jumped back in surprise. He's ... he's in here with us?! Me and Sasuke glared at him I was ready to punch him but I had too many needles so I could barely move.

"You are a complete loser! You're a shinobi! Think carefully before you move! Sasuke shouted.

"What is your problem?! You should thank me for coming in here to save you!"

I was able to hit him on his head. "You idiot! You ruined the plan! How are we suppose to beat him if we're all in here?! 

Sasuke growled and looked away. "Forget it. I had it with your mistakes!"

"And I've had it with your attitude! Believe it!"Naruto shouted back.

"That's it: I'm going to destroy there mirrors right now!" Sasuke quickly performed hand signs. I know what he's going to do so I was doing the hand signs. We both said at the same time "Fire Style-"

"Hey what attack are you using?!" Naruto interrupted.

Luckily Sasuke and I still had the Jutsu ready. Fire Ball Jutsu!

Fire came out of our mouth and it created a big fireball. I thought it'd work. But it didn't even scratch it. "You'll need more heat than that to melt this ice." He picked the needles again.

We screamed as dozens of needles came at us. The needles hit us and knocked us to the ground. "Where is he? Where are the needle attacks coming from? We've got to find the real one. If we don't do something soon we will all die.

Naruto stood and started looking around for the real Haku.

But no matter how much he looks he can't find him. I sighed and concentrated on his chakra. But he's distributed equal amounts to each clone. That makes him weaker, so why?

Naruto then summoned lots of clones. But Haku hopped from mirror to mirror slashing them until only Naruto was all alone.

He's fast. Even faster than me and Sasuke. "These mirrors only reflect my image, allowing me to transport myself at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion."

"Kekkei Genkai! I knew it!" I shouted irritated. Sasuke looked at me in disbelief. 

"I couldn't break though. So what? Hes not going to stop me. I'm not giving up and I'm not going to lose here. Because I have a dream and no one's going to take it away from me. Someday I'll be respected in my village, thats my dream to be the greatest Hokage."  said Naruto

Naruto. I never know what to think of him.

"It was not desired to become a shinobi. It's painful. If you do not back down then I'll have to kill you. I will have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way. And there will be no mercy. No turning back." said Haku

"Liar: He was taken aback by this. I just rolled my eyes. "You always have a choice. That's the thing we all have. You choose what you want nobody else does. It is your own responsibility for what you do. Said Naruto

He stayed silent for a while. "This bridge will be the battlefield for our dreams. Just as you have someone you want to protect, I have someone who I want to protect," said Haku