Part 64

"Lee no," Sakura said. More chakra was moving into Lee's ear.

"STOP IT!" Sakura screamed. And they did. Lee feel to the ground, defeated. "Alright little man, time to end it."

Sakura stood fast with kunai's. "That what you think!" She threw the kunai's at Dosu but he just blocked it with the metal thing. 

"Ah, I almost forgot about you," Dosu said. Sakura threw some shuriken. "Catch these!" She shouted. Zaku ran in front and blew them right back.

Then the girl appeared behind Sakura and grabbed her hair.

"My, my, what soft and shiny hair. But you know what, if you spent a little less time shampooing and a little more time practicing your jutsu, you might not be in this fix." the girl said she shook Sakura's head with a firm grip on her hair.

"Hey Zaku, I know what would be fun. Let's make miss beauty queen watch as you finish off the Uchiha's." Sakura was trying to get lose.

"Don't even," Kin said as she pulled a struggling Sakura closer.

"Okay, let's do this," Zaku said as he headed towards y/n, Sasuke, Naruto.

Sakura pulled out a kunai. "Come on. It's pointless that won't work on me," Kin said.

Sakura held it tightly.  She turned her head. "Its not meant for you," Sakura said

"What the?!" Kin sounded surprised. And I watched. Everything became slow as Sakura brought the kunai just below Kin's hand. She pulled the kunai across, cutting away her hair that Kin still had a hold on off. Her headband slipped off at the sudden loss of hair.

Sakura slowly stand. 

"Kin, finish her!" Zaku shouted in frustration. Kin pulled out some senbon. But Sakura was already performing hand signs. Kin stabbed her, Sakura turned into a log.

"A Substitution Jutsu?!" Kin shouted in surprise. But Zaku knew. He had his hands ready as he searched for Sakura.

Sakura ran at Zaku, kunai in hand and she threw them. " Pathetic! Thanks for the present. Hope you don't mind if I return it! Slicing Sound Waves!" Zaku said as he shot air from his hands but Sakura performed the same hand signs so when the kunai hit she turned into another log. 

"What a surprise. Okay where are you now," Zaku said. Sakura descended from sky downward Zaku. But when he spotted her she started making the hand signs.

"You really want to play this? Because I got news for you, I'm not falling for it." He said as he reached into his pouch and pulled out some of his own kunai. "Alright, if you insist." He threw them at her.

She covered her body with her limbs as they hit her. Zaku started looking for her some more. She came down towards him, kunai at the ready.

"No. this time it's really her!" Zaku said. SHe went to sta. He moved his arm as a shield for the kunai and he fell, Sakura with him. Then she bit his other arm and refused to let go.

"What are you, crazy or something?! Get off of me!" Zaku started hitting her head, trying to release him.

But Sakura never let go. She kept a firm bite on him. "Somebody get this crazy girl off of me!" Zaku continued to hit her head. "Get her off!" Zaku yelled as blood started oozing out of Sakura head. I starting taking some steps towards her.

"So what's this the second string?" Zaku asked amusement.

"Ino," Sakura whispered in shock

"Surprised? I swore I'd never let you show me up didn't I?" Ino merely replied.

"Ino, but why?" Sakura asked. Ino smirked. " I'm tired of you showing off in front of Sasuke and trying to get all of the credit," Ino said