Part 25

It's going to be a little more difficult because I got these weights on my legs and I'm still not used to them. It makes me feel like I just started walking again. So I walked up to a tree and started concentrating my Chakra but then I hear Sakura.

"Hey! This is Easy! Sakura bragged while cheerfully, sitting in a branch, swinging her feet freely.

"You sure you can stay up there by concentrating your chakra," I said

"Yeah, how you think I got up here, Im better then you," Sakura said

"You Sure," I asked as I started walking closer to the tree she on

"Yeah I'm Sure," She said

"Alright, I did warn you," I put all my chakra into my fist and punched the tree knocking it down. Sakura couldn't keep her chakra control so she was falling to the ground really fast and couldn't stop herself until Kakashi sensei caught her.

"Why did you do that," I asked

"We can't kill are comrades," Kakashi said

"It wasn't going to kill her maybe break a leg no big deal," I said

"Go to your tree," Kakashi-sensei said

" Ok mom," I said as I walk away I can see Kakashi eye twitching on what I said. Sakura still mad that I punched her out the tree.

I walked back to my tree put the perfect amount of chakra into my feet started walking up the tree I was very slow at first but I started getting the hang of it with the weights so I was running up the tree, Jumping to tree's to get used to it, now I don't even feel the weights anymore I'm back to my normal speed so now if I take these weights off its hard for people to see me.

"Hmph, Show off," Sakura mumbled

Kakashi teleported next to y/n but ended up crashing into each other because I was still jumping around but they stood back up like nothing happen Kakashi gave me a scroll a listen of Jutsu that I can learn, He told me he will give me more when I'm done with these. We both jumped down from the trees and stood in front of everybody.

"Well, it looks like the girls have a high chance to become Hokage... And I thought Uchihas are mighty and Powerful, what happened Sasuke?" Kakashi said

I turned around and punch Kakashi on the head. " Don't forget I'm an Uchiha too," I said Kakashi glared at my me but shook his head.

"I will become Hokage!!!" Naruto Exclaimed then towards the tree

"Hn" Sasuke hummed then started running towards the tree.

"Sakura, go help Tsunami-san in the house," Kakashi order then walked towards me and whispered to me and "you work on those new jutsu," He said I nodded.

"How come she doesn't have to go," Sakura complained

"She has things to do," Kakashi said.