Part 27

Y/N POV

I went to the shower and washed up. I took my ankle weights off because I'm really sore want my muscles to heal so I got out the shower put my night clothes on and left the bathroom. I looked around the room and see Sasuke sleep on his bed. I walked up to him and smiled moving his hair out his face.

"Thank you, Sasuke for always being there," I said I gave him a kiss on the cheek. My face went as red as a tomato. Why did I do that? I never did that before. As I was walking away I felt something grab my arm pulling me back. I fell on top of Sasuke. It was Sasuke who grabbed me.

"Sasuke you was awake, why you pull me like that," I said

"If you were going to say something make sure I'm awake," He said

"Alright, goodnight," I said trying to run away with my face red. But Sasuke holds me down so I couldn't move I was struggling.

"Where are you going," Sasuke said

"I'm going to my bed," I said still struggling

"Why is your face so red," He said as he was getting closer to my face

"It's not red get off me," I said as I was moving my head back and forth.

"Are you nerves y/n," Sasuke said smirking

"Stop playing Sasuke this is not funny, get off me," I said I can feel my heart speeding up. I'm wondering if he can hear it too. Sasuke gets closer and closer as I closed my eyes then I feel soft lips on my lips. I was shocked at first but ended up kissing back. We were kissing until we had broken apart for air. We look at each other in the eye but looked away blushing.

"I'm going to bed," I said

"Alright," He said

"Goodnight Sasuke," I said

"Goodnight y/n," Sasuke said they both went to sleep with a smile on there face.

-Next morning-

I flutter my eyes open and looked at my surroundings, and saw Sasuke sleep in his bed. I walked up to him shaking him.

"Sasuke wake up," I said

I saw his eye open then looked at me and smiled. I blushed and looked away.

"Goodmorning," He greeted with a smirk I turned away blushing

"Come on let's go get breakfast," I said he nodded as we both got dress and went downstairs not talking about what happened last night.

"Just in time!" Tsunami-san smiled as she placed the plate full of eggs and slices of bacon.

I went in and sat down next to Sasuke across from Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura.

"Good morning," I said

"Good morning," Naruto and Kakashi said while Sakura turned her head ignoring me I just shrugged my shoulders.

We started eating, while Sakura keep shouting about love and it was annoying me and Sasuke by the minute.

I see the last piece of bacon so I went to grab it but another hand touches my hand I noticed it was Sasuke so I pulled away and turned my head away blushing. He let out a sigh then broke it in half and tap me on the shoulder to give to me. I took it and ate it while Sakura glared at me, while Kakashi and Naruto were smiling. I rolled my eyes and just finished the last of the food.

"Sensei I'm done with what you gave me," I said He had a shocked look on his face.

"Already I gave it to you yesterday," Kakashi said

"I know I wanted to finish it fast and I'm a fast learner," I said

"Well ok here is a new scroll then," Kakashi said

"Thank you sensei," I said with a smile when I look at Sasuke I see him smiling at me I turned away blushing.