Part 58

Sasuke lowered his guard. "Hey! What's up? You guys okay?!" Naruto ran over to us. But before he got closer, Sasuke asked him when does a ninja strike. Naruto answered it correctly as we get into a defensive position.

"He got it right why are you in a defensive position," Sakura said

"Sakura you are dumb when does Naruto have a good memory," I said as I glared at the imposter

The imposter stared at us before laughing hysterically. The imposter licked his lips with a long creepy tongue. " Aren't we the clever ones." The imposter said. Then he poofed, and the real ninja stood. It was a woman from the Village Hidden in the Grass. She looks very powerful. I held my kunai tighter ready for a fight, but I'm a little scared.

The lady pulled out an Earth Scroll, and like fools, we reacted to it. "Ah, You'd love to get your hands on our Earth Scroll wouldn't you? It would go nicely with your Heaven Scroll."

She held the scroll to her mouth, and her tongue shot out and wrapped around it. She slowly pushed the scroll into her mouth and swallowed it. She just ate it how we are going to get it now. She is crazy.

"Well, when this is all over, one of us will have both scrolls. And the other will be dead," She said

I looked at her eyes it only contains nothing but bloodlust. Are body froze as we all locked eyes with her. So much fear. She's going to kill us! I couldn't move I can tell Sasuke can't either. She wants blood. She's a monster! No! I don't want to die yet! I started to shake even more.

 She's a monster! No! I don't want to die yet! I started to shake even more

"y/n?" Sasuke I can hear him calling me, but I can't focus. "Its an illusion it's not real," Sasuke said, but I still couldn't move until I felt a sharp pain in my leg.

"Oww," I looked around and noticed that Sasuke stab me and his leg so we can escape it. Sasuke tossed Sakura over his shoulder and grab me as we jumped away before the lady got close. Sasuke placed us down as I was still shaking. Sasuke put in a hug to calm me down.

"Sasuke, y/n watch out!" Sakura shouted Sasuke loosened his hold on me and gave me an opportunity to look as well.

A giant snake was right behind us. It went to bite down, and we jumped away to avoid.

'You got be kidding me a Snake for real," I yelled

The snake wrapped around the tree and then jerked its head toward Sasuke and me. We had are Sharingan activated and are eyes widened we were both freaking out shouting to get the thing away from us as we threw a barrage of shuriken at the beast.

The snake fell as me, and Sasuke landed standing next to each other. But the ninja emerged from the snake. "I sense your fear and desperation. It's only natural. The prey must never let down its guard, not even for a moment in the presence of its predator," The lady said as she licked her lips while laughing madly. Then she wrapped her own body around the tree just like a snake and was coming for Sasuke and me. But before she can reach us kunai's hit the tree in front of her and made her stop. Me and Sasuke snapped are gaze up.