Part 92

"Transformation jutsu!" My eyes widened

"That's the ...." Sasuke trailed off.

"The Nine Tails," I whispered.

Shukaku shot another Air Bullet, but Chief Toad transformed jumped out of the way. I was finally able to ignore the pain and us my chakra I put chakra on my feet and held on to Sasuke so we don't fly away. They are not holding back, I can't reach Sakura to take her down.

Chief Toad bit into Shukaku and dug his claws into him. Chief Toad Transformed into himself again and Naruto punches Gaara.

"Awe! That's just great! Give me a break, I just got here!" Shukaku shouted. I guess Gaaras in control.

Gaara work up and tried to rap him in a hand coffin as Chief toad wrapped his tung around Naruto. I don't know what's going on. Soon red Chakra went around Naruto he started talking to Gaara but I couldnt hear. Naruto ran towards Gaara was about to punch him but sand stopped him but Naruto head-butted him harshly.

Blood oozed from both of their heads due to the impact. The body Naruto was on cracked and turned back to regular sand. Chief Toad disappeared only leaving his sword.

Naruto and Gaara got up they lunged at each other. Only Naruto hit Gaara they both fell to the forest floor. Naruto started crawling to Gaara as he yelled to stay away from him. Gaara and Naruto was having a conversation I couldn't understand what they was saying. The sand was coming off of Sakura she was falling Sasuke jumped and caught her. While I followed after him.

"Dog take care of her," I said as Sasuke placed her down as me and Sasuke jumped away.

"You can stop now Naruto," Sasuke said

"Sakura alright," I said as Naruto looked up. Naruto fell alseep. Then Temari and Kankuro jumped down I glared at them.

"Don't fight them, lets stop" Gaara said

"Gaara," Kankuro said.

Me and Sasuke looked at them as they pick Gaara up and jumped away. Me and Sasuke looked at each other than at Naruto he had a smile on his face.

Third Pov

The hokage was able to take Orochimaru hands but couldn't kill him but the third Hokage ended up dying. Orochimaru escaped.

Y/n Pov

Sasuke and I waited patiently. The sky is clouded over, almost like it was sensing people sadness. I left my hair down wearing all black. Hearing footsteps I looked over to see Naruto dressed in black looking like he's about to cry. We didn't say anything and turned headed for the funeral Sasuke had his arms around me. Sakura came then grabbed Naruto's hand as we continued walking. We all gathered at Hokage tower, a sea of black all over as we stared at the pictures of the fallen. It started raining but I ignored it.

After the ceremony, everyone went up, one by one placing a white rose in front of gramps picture. Everyone was crying except me and Sasuke. We stood there emotionless. I told myself Im not going to cry anymore.

The funeral was over it was sunny Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke and me were standing as the sun came out Naruto came running to us with a smile on his face.

Next Day

Me and Sasuke was sitting on the roof. I keep getting flashbacks of Itachi it

"Damn it," Sasuke said. We both know how we feel. We feel like if we were stronger we could have saved are clan are family.