Part 105

Me and Sasuke jumped into a tree sitting in the middle of the village. Not saying a word. Suddenly, ninja twine came snaking around the tree and strapped the two of us down. We look up to see Kakashi I clicked my teeth as I glared at him. Me and Sasuke were trying to fight out of it.

"What's the meaning of this?" Sasuke growled.

"If I don't do this, both of you will run away, won't you?" Kakashi said as looked at both me and Sasuke. "Since you aren't the type to sit still and listen to lectures."

"Tch," we both grunted, looking at Kakashi

"You two..., Forget about revenge," Kakashi said

"What?" Sasuke and me shouted getting angry on what he said.

"Well, I've seen a lot of people like you two and the fate of those who seek revenge is grim," he paused dramatically, "It's tragic." I rolled my eyes still trying to break free.

"Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness," he said sadly

"Shut up! What do you know?!" Sasuke yelled, "Don't lecture us as if you know what it's like," I continued

"Now, calm down," Kakashi said.

"Then how about it?" Sasuke smirked maliciously, "Should we kill the most important person to you right now? That way, you'll know that what you just said is way off the mark," Sasuke snarled

"Well, I won't mind if you do," Kakashi shrugged.

"Then you as cold-hearted as he is," I said

"All the people important to has been killed already," he said. The comment made me and Sasuke stay quiet.

"I've lived much longer than all of you. It was a bad time too. I know very well how it feels to lose important people," he said. He released us retracting his wire.

"You two were given the power of Lightning Edge, that power isn't used against friends or for revenge. You should know what that power is for, Think very carefully about whether or not what I said is off or not," Kakashi said as he disappeared.

Me and Sasuke stayed sitting down not moving. Soon it was night time Four people appeared in the mood as they landed on the branch in front of us. It was a girl and 3 guys well maybe 4 because he got two heads.

"Who are you guys?" Sasuke asked calmly

"We not in the mood," I said with my arms crossed

"THe four sounds," the male with six arms spoke, "I am Kidoumaru of East Gate," he said with a smirk.

"The same. I'm Sakon of West Gate," The man with two heads introduced.

"The same. I'm Jiroubo of South Gate," the fat man spoke in a deep, rumbling voice.

"The same. I'm Tayuya of North Gate," the only girl spoke, her voice seething with impatience.

Me and Sasuke didn't move but in an instant, the sound four were gone. Sasuke and I tensed. They circled us, whizzing through the air fast. The one name Kidoumaru attacked first. He aimed a punch at Sasuke as I kick him away as Sasuke flipped back. Me and Sasuke ducked when Sakon was trying to kick over our head. Sasuke gripped Kidoumaru as I had Jiroubo's fist. We both punch them into the gut but they disappeared. We turned around to see the real Sound Four standing on the ledge of a building equal with the tree branch.

"I'm in a bad mood right now. If you want to fight, I won't hold back," Sasuke growled.

"Me too," I said as I glared at them.

"You weaklings shouldn't talk big," Sakon showed his teeth in a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. He beckoned us with a finger, "Well, come on," He said calmly, "I'll play the 'do re mi fa so la ti do' for you, to break your ribs," he snarled.