Part 187

"Just die already," I yelled clenching my teeth.

"Damn you!" Sasuke yelled as something orange was going around Itachi.

"Without this, I would have been dead. You both really have gotten stronger. Y/n, Sasuke. This time I shall show both of you my final trump card then Y/n you will obey me. The Susano'o," Itachi said as I clenched my fist.

"Susano'o?" Sasuke said

"Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. When these two powers awakened, one more jutsu took root in my eyes. Sasuke, Y/n is that it for your jutsu? If you both are hiding another power don't hold back. The real battle is only beginning," Itachi said as the sky was claring as the Susano'o put armor around itself as me and Sasuke shook.

"What's the matter? Have you both used up your chakra and run out of options," Itachi said

"What?!" I said as me and Sasuke was in pain as we held are shoulder hearing Orochimaru voice.

"Damn it," I said

"You both need me, don't you Y/n? I thought you both were going to get revenge on Itachi? Now, release my power! Then your wish," Orochimaru said as white snakes came out of me and Sasuke shoulder combining together into a multiple head snake. As Sasuke and I fell to the floor screaming.

"Judging by the feel of it this is Orochimaru's Eight-Headed Serpent Jutsu," Itachi said as Itachi walked forward as the snake moved forward as Itachi Susano'o was cutting of the snakes head as one of the heads stop moving and opened his mouth as Orochimaru came out.

"Finally, it comes out," Itachi said as Orochimaru spit out a sword

"This is it! This is what I have been waiting for! Thanks to you, Y/n's repressing chakra is gone! The extra chakra from Sasuke curse mark. Now's my chance to take over her body! ANd!" Orochimaru said but Sasuke Susano'o stabbed Orochimaru as Orochimaru laughed

"You think I can be beaten with that level of attack? " Orochimaru said as he stopped talking because he noticed something wrong.

"Now then, Y/n, Sasuke what will you do next," Itachi said

"This sword! It can't be...! The Totsuka Blade?! Itachi You had it hidden in your possession?!" Orochimaru said as he was getting sucked into the sword as it was sucking him and the eight-headed Snake with him as they got sealed. As Sasuke and I was out of the snake as Sasuke was shirtless I got a sports bra on as a little snake escaped crawling away. As me and Sasuke was breathing heavy on one knee. Orochimaru has been sucked out from me and Sasuke can't use the curse mark because it's gone too.

"This is it... Y/n, Sasuke," Itachi said as Itachi started to breathe heavy as he started to couch.

"Now your eyes are mine, I think I'll take my time to retrieve them, then I will put Y/n on a genjutsu that she will never break so she will be my wife," Itachi said but he stopped as he held his chest in pain as he coughs blood. As Itachi fell to his knees coughing blood. As the Susano'o went back to the weak form as bones. As Sasuke and me pulled out a kunai with explosion tag as we threw it but when the smoke clear the Susano'o was back to full power and Itachi was standing. As Itachi started to walk towards us as Sasuke and me backed up. As Sasuke threw more explosion tags but it didn't stop itachi from walking.