Part 61

I turned and glared at the ninja. As me and Sasuke activated are Sharingan.

"Just what I expect of the Uchiha clan. Their blood must be making them excited I should take my time and confirm they're true power," The lady said

We have to live so We can kill Itachi. With this thought in my mind, I realized me and Sasuke was acting like an idiot. Naruto, Sakura how can we ever defeat him if we can't put our lives on the line.

Me and Sasuke ran toward the lady. The lady sent out a mighty wind as me and Sasuke jumped in the air throwing kunai's at the lady as I made hand signs "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!" The lady dodges the kunais and the small fireballs going towards her. Me and Sasuke jumped at her throwing punches and kicks shes fast we can see her. Sasuke threw a fire style jutsu to her. It looks like she was caught in it but she ran through the ground trying to grab Sasuke and me, but we jumped back.

Sasuke and I stood back to back in fighting positions facing her. The lady sends another mighty wind as me and Sasuke jumped away landing on a branch upside down. Me and Sasuke jumped down I put chakra on my fist as Sasuke holds on to her as I punch her with all my might.

"We got you," I said

She landed on the branch head first. As Sasuke and me jump away but the lady turned into mud

" A replacement," Sasuke said

"Damn it," I said

Kunais was thrown at us as we jump away. Sasuke pulled out his strings and grabbed my waist as we go around the tree. But we didn't notice the lady there she punched Sasuke in the face and kicked me in the gut as we fell to the floor.

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said did she forgot I'm fighting too. The lady started waling to us.

"That was too easy, the Uchiha name is crying Oh well, I'm going to slowly beat the both of you then kill you Just like a Bug," She said Then the little bombs on her back that Sasuke put explode as she fell forward as me and Sasuke jumped back. Me and Sasuke started to pull strings

"This is Sharingan-controlled triple windmill blades; The lady said as we smirk. "Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu!" Me and Sasuke fireball combined and hit the lady as the screams it went thru the tree.

"They did it," Sakura said

"Finally," I said

Me and Sasuke were breathing heavy it was hard to move.

"Sasuke-Kun, y/n, you guys did it," Sakura said

We couldn't speak because how tired we were tired

"Are you guys ok, hang on," Sakura said