Part 55

So looks like we got a tough guy," She said as she quickly threw a kunai at Naruto who stood. He had no chance of dodging it. I just want some action so I appeared in front of Naruto and caught it before it touched Naruto. Silence filled the lot. As I smirk at Anko spinning the Kunai around my finger. "Guess you're a little to slow to actually hit him," I said with a grin.

I threw it back at her and it grazed her cheek before it got stuck to the fence. She smirked back at me, with amusement in her eyes.

She then disappeared but I was able to see her. I knocked Naruto out the way and faced Anko with chakra on my fist ready to punch her as she stood in front of me

She tilted her head to the side and grin. "I like you," I smirked at what she said.

She just laughed. And pulled out some forms. "Before we begin I have something to hand out to you all. It's just a standard consent form. Before the test, all of you are going to have to read over this form and then sign it."

"What for?" Naruto asked

"Some of you may not come back from this test. And I have to get your consent at the risk. Otherwise, that'd be my responsibility," she said while laughing.

I felt a strong chakra. I turned to see a grass ninja looking our way. She creeped me out but I was too excited to even care. So I just turned away.

"Now I'll be explaining what you'll be doing on this test. Here, pass these back." Anko said

She handed Naruto the consent forms. He took one and passed the rest to me and I took one and so on. " The first thing you need to know that this test taps everyone of your survival skills.

Survival skills huh? She showed us the map of it and how we need to get to the center in the locked tower. "The test consists of an anything-goes battle."

Me and Sasuke look at each other with smirks on our faces we were pumped for this.

" To get your hands on these scrolls," She said as she held two scrolls, one black, and one white. "Both of them?" Sasuke asked

"Yes. You'll be fighting to get both, a heaven scroll and an Earth Scroll. All together twenty- six teams will take part in this test. So half of those teams will be going after the Heaven Scroll and the other half will be trying to get the Earth Scroll." Anko explained

So half of the teams have to lose. " I'll hand over one kind of scroll to each team and that's what you'll be fighting for."

"Okay, so how do we pass the test?" Sasuke asked

"Your entire squad must bring both a Heaven and Earth Scroll to the tower." Sakura seemed to understand the point of it now.

'Oh and one more thing. The test has a time limit. you must finish it within five days." Five days it not that bad.

"Five days out there?" Ino asked. Choji freaked out. " What are we supposed to do for food?!" He shouted. I sweat dropped and fell a little.

"Just look around. The forest is full of things to eat. There's plenty to feed all of you." Kabuto then pointed out the forest had plenty of man-eating beasts and poisonous plants. I'm going to be sick.