Part 103

"Follow me," Sasuke said. I followed after Sasuke going to the roof waiting for the others. Naruto followed close by I stood to the side as Naruto and Sasuke stood face to face. Naruto had a smile on his face as I crossed my arms.

"What's so funny," Sasuke said

"I'm excited, to think I can finally beat you here," Naruto said. Sasuke glared angrily at Sasuke as clench my fist and gritting my teeth. As we had a flashback on how Itachi came back to take Naruto not caring we was there or not.

"What cut the nonsense, you drop out," Sasuke said

"I won't be anyone burden, nor drop out forever," Naruto said. Sakura has ran to the roof.

"You... you dumbass! Why you so full of yourself," Sasuke said

"Ha, you have always been so cool-headed is talking more than usual, That's not like you, Could it be that you're scared despite the fact that you picked the fight, Sasuke," Naruto said

"Whatever let's get started," Sasuke said

"Before that put your forehead protector on you, I'll wait," Naruto said that's when I noticed me and Sasuke didn't have ours on but I didn't care.

"I won't need it," Sasuke said

"I don't care just put it on," Naruto said while glaring I just rolled my eyes.

"You won't even be able to scratch my forehead," Sasuke said point to his forehead

"That's not what I mean, third Konoha forehead protector is proof that we are fighting evenly!" Naruto said. I rolled my eyes

"That's what I mean when I say you're full of yourself. You think you and I are equaled the only person that will be equal to me is y/n," Sasuke said

"Yes, we are, I never thought myself as any lower than you, the both of you," Naruto said as he looked at me.

"You an eyesore," Sasuke said

"That's because you're still weak, Sasuke-chan!!," Naruto said. Now that just started it. Sasuke ran towards Naruto

"Naruto," Sasuke yelled

"Sasuke," Naruto yelled as they started to fight.

They caught each other's punches. Then Sasuke fired a kick but Naruto caught it as well. Naruto gripped Sasuke's leg and began to swing him around. Sasuke was quick to react of course. He twisted his body and stopped spinning with his hands and twisted again so that he could kick Naruto in the face. Naruto somersaulted through the air but rebounded quickly, coming back at Sasuke with a raised fist. Sasuke moved aside at the last minute and grabbed Naruto's fist and waist, sending him flying. As soon as Naruto landed, Sasuke was firing a barrage of punches at him. There was no break in the attack, all Naruto could do was blocked. He blocked maybe twenty before he finally missed one and was sent careening back into the laundry rack behind him. A bed sheet covered him and when Sasuke went to uncover him, he wasn't there. Sasuke looked around, searching for Naruto. One of the bedsheets flapped abnormally hard and settled. Sasuke leaped high into the air to get a birds eye view but shock entered his face as he saw Naruto standing on the second water tower beside our building. The sun shone into Sasuke's eyes and he was forced to cover his face and squint. Naruto took his chance to punch him. Sasuke flew backward and flipped to come to rest on the fence.

"Don't get so cocky!" Sasuke said as he pushed of the fence to meet Naruto in midair and deliver a breathtaking punch.

Naruto crashed into another laundry rack, breaking it. He turned sharply and race through the rows of bedsheets. Sasuke did the same beside him, keeping up. Without warning, Sasuke kicked through the rack separating them and hit Naruto. Naruto flew against the fence and took a bed sheet with him. As the bed sheet covered Naruto, Sasuke picked him up by the front of his shirt with the bed sheets and began to punch him, trapping him against the fence and turning Naruto into his own personal punching bag.