Part 54

Ibiki started talking about the whole point of cheating. Naruto started talking about it and how he knew. He really couldn't figure out that he needs to cheat.

"The point was to cheat and not cheat clumsily." Ibiki took off his hat headband he was bald and had scars all over his head. "It can be the most valuable mission in battle."

Then Ibiki started talking about missions and how suicidal it is and we must not think about it and do it. Those who would falter are not needed as chunin. Therefore we passed the first test. And he wished us good luck and Naruto started cheering.

Soon later a window shattered and a young lady stood as she had a banner behind her that read: "Here comes the Secon Test's Proctor: Anko Mitarashi." I sweat dropped Oh great theirs another Naruto.

"You're early, again," Ibiki said coming from behind the banner she had put up. She blushed a bit in embarrassment. " How many are there? Ibiki you let all these guys pass? Your test was too easy. You must be getting soft."

"or it could be a stronger crop of candidates this year." He retorted. She looks at us doubtfully.

Then she tried to intimidate us saying once she was done with us more than half would be eliminated. Then she called us maggots and told us she'd let our squad leaders know where to meet her in the morning and dismissed us.

----

The next day we met outside a creepy forest. Or as Anko calls it, the forest of death. We stared at the gates. The forest radiated danger. I was so excited. I then noticed a moving square rock.

Naruto turned to see it too. So he turned and started walking and the fake rock followed him. I sighed as Naruto began to run around with the rock chasing after him.

Finally, Naruto stopped and turned towards the rock as it skidded to a stop. " That's the worst disguise of all time. There's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious.

"You saw through my camouflage again! Man, you're a slick boss. Just what I'd expect from my greatest rival," Konohamru said

The box started glowing and in a poof out came Konohamaru and his friends. I rubbed my temples as they had this weird introduction.

I walked over to Sasuke and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "This is embarrassing," He muttered. I nodded. Apparently, they came here for an exclusive interview for the newspaper and they wanted to interview Naruto. And Anko was bit excited for it and gave us a ten-minute break for the interview.

Well I'm just going say this the interview was long and stupid I'm just going to not explain it just going to make my head hurt because how foolish Naruto and Sakura is.

Sakura said something about the forest of death being creepy and Anko replied with a smirk. Naruto didn't like it so he put his hands on his hips and was wiggling talking in a high pitch girl voice. "They call it the forest of death. And soon enough you're going to find out why." Naruto mocked, failing in his Anko impression

Me and Sasuke just shook our heads. Anko didn't like it. "You're not going to scare me away with that! Believe it! Naruto said