Part 48

Lee didn't even seem bothered by his attitude but he said I have a bad attitude. " I want to fight. Right here and right now," Lee said. "Sasuke are you going to take this one or you want me to do it," I said

"My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his name first right? Sasuke and y/n Uchiha."

" I want to challenge one of you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if its is true. I figured you guys will be a good test for me. And also..."

He turned towards me and Sakura. I jumped and almost fell but Sasuke caught me, Lee was creeping me out.

He had a blush on his cheeks as he continued to stare at us. "Oh y/n, Sakura. I love you!" Lee said Sakura screamed and her head madly I clung on to Sasuke shaking my head no.

"Ah! Those eyebrows can't be real! No! Your hairstyle is horrible too! And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!" Sakura shouted.

He winked at us and little hearts flew at us. I ran out of Sasuke arms and Sakura screamed. We both moved aside and avoided it. "That was a good move. Let's see how you dodge this," He sent a barrage of hearts at us.

Sakura was moving like mad. I was getting angry by the minute I started put chakra in my fist and about to run at Lee and punch him but I didn't notice a heart was about to hit me but Sasuke punched it away and pushed me behind him as he deflected oncoming hearts.

Sasuke glared at Lee. " You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging one of us? You must be even more psycho then you look. If that's possible. You want to know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you and also not mess with my girlfriend. The hard way," Sasuke said.

"Guess your fighting him," I said

"Yeah," Sasuke said I stepped back as Sasuke get ready to fight. "Bring it on," Lee said as he stood straight, put one arm behind his back, and other up, palm facing him.

"Hold it!" Naruto said as a facepalm he really can't help himself. This weirdo is mine." Naruto said. "What it will take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy."

Sure Naruto sure lets see what happens

He ran at Lee. I was going to stop him but I changed my mind he deserve it. Lee only did two things and had Naruto hitting a wall. Whoa. He fast.

"Just accept it. You cannot beat me, your skills are inferior, Lee said. Well he's not wrong.

"Come on Sasuke we have to register at three. We don't have time for your fight," Sakura said as I rolled my eyes

"Relax, This will be over in five seconds." He then ran at Lee. Lee disappeared and reappeared above him. He's fast! " Leaf Hurricane!" He went to kick Sasuke's head but he ducked.

Lee then quickly went to kick Sasuke again from a lower angle. He's really fast. Sasuke going to have a hard time. He managed to kick Sasuke's face.

Sasuke landed a few feet away. Did he just defeat Sasuke? He had his guard up and Lee just broke right through it!