Part 17

Timeskip y/n POV

"How far is your village from here?"  y/n asked Tazuna

"It's not far anymore, about two hours on foot," Tazuna replied

"Aggg Sasuke pick me up," I said.

"What no you walk," Sasuke said

"Come on Sasuke my feet hurt," I said

"My Sasuke-Kun don't want to pick you up," said Sakura

"Sakura do you want to die now or later," I said Sakura closed her mouth and ran a little ahead.

"You need to start being nicer," said Kakashi Sensei

"No I don't, I don't need friends except Sasuke," I replied. As we kept walking.

Suddenly Naruto ran in front of us looked around and threw kunai into the bush. "Over there!" He shouted

All of us came to see what was in the bush.

"Naruto look what you have done!" Sakura angrily said hitting Naruto in the head.

"Ahh, a rabbit." Naruto came closer and hugged the rabbit. " Ohh I'm sorry little rabbit I'm sorry."

"That's a snow rabbit but the color. They only have white color in winter when days are short and there isn't much sunlight. A replacement jutsu. So they are already here," Sensei was in a deep thought.

I activated my Sharingan and took my kunai out. I looked at Kakashi

"Kakashi sensei. Could it be...?" I said 

" Yes, I know," he replied as he looked at me he was shocked that I had the Sharingan but he just ignored it while the other still looked at the rabbit.

" No wonder the demons brother's failed. It copy ninja from the hidden leaf. Kakashi of the Sharingan," Zabuza said while hidden in a tree. I sense something coming at us.

"Look out!!" Me and Kakashi shouted seeing a big sword coming.

Everyone ducked from the sword as it gets stuck in the tree and Zabuza appeared standing on it.

"That must be" Kakashi figured out." Well well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist.

"Rogue ninja? Whatever ready set go!" Naruto started running towards Zabuza. But Kakashi lifted hand that Naruto would stop.

"You're in the way, get back," Kakashi stated

"But why?" Naruto whined

"Naruto shut up and do what he says," I said still not facing the others

"He's not like those other ninjas. He's in the whole other league. If he's our opponent I'll need this," Kakashi lifted his headband from his left eye uncovering his Sharingan. I was shocked he has a Sharingan like me.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Did I get that right? It also looks like the girl with black hair awaken her Sharingan. I looked to everyone one else they were shocked. I looked at Sasuke I can see in his eyes that he hurt that I didn't tell him about my Sharingan it hurt my heart to see him like that. I think we were both wondering the same thing to how Kakashi get the Sharingan if he's not an Uchiha.

"His eye what is that," Naruto asked

"Well looks like I will get to see two Sharingan in action. This is an honor," said Zabuza

"Everyone keeps saying Sharingan Sharingan. Would someone please tell me what that is?" Naruto wondered.