Part 42

The villagers stood in front of us. Naruto promised to visit again. And he and Inari cried while demanding that neither of them is crying.

Idiot. Sasuke nudged me but he had a bit of a smile. We then turned and walked off.

"We'll call it the great Naruto bridge," I heard Tazuna say from behind us.

The team started chatting like normal. Naruto talking about ramen, Sakura trying to get a date with Sasuke, Naruto getting rejected. As we were walking back home with Sasuke arm around my shoulder I look at him and grinned. I promised I will get stronger no matter what.

The next morning me and Sasuke were walking to the bridge to meet up with the team. Me and Sasuke were holding hands walking enjoying are self. Me and Sasuke have been hanging out a lot more even though we live together we train together mostly do everything together now. We are working together to get stronger so we can do teamwork to defeat Itachi but we haven't really talked about Itachi that much.

When we arrived Sakura and Naruto were already there and immediately a glaring contest broke out between all of us. Me and Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke. Ever since Sakura found out about us dating after the land of waves she has been trying to break up me and Sasuke and keep flirting with him. For Sasuke and Naruto, I don't really know when we got back from the land of waves they were like this."

Kakashi finally showed up and gave us another one of his lame excuses. Naruto was burning in excitement for a real mission. Ever since the Land of Waves we've been stuck on stupid missions like dog walking again.

And it's starting to get to Naruto. Once he went on a B-class he wants more missions.

So you know what happened next? Naruto and Sasuke were in another glaring contest. Sakura was still trying to get Sasuke to leave me which is getting on my nerves.

And our new mission? Pulling weeds.

This is stupid what are we gardener's me and Sasuke can be using this time to train, I was to busy complaining to myself that I didn't notice Naruto's actions.

He pulled out the plants and boy was that lady pissed.

Next, we picked up trash from the shallow part of a river. It's not hard to stand and pick up cans and trash from the river. As long as I stayed in the shallow end I'll be fine.

And I was. But Naruto ... oh he's a moron

He had slipped and was carried by the stream to the waterfall. I ran after him and jumped and caught him while Sasuke grabbed my feet.

" Naruto you are such a loser," I said

Oh great. Next? Dog walking. Not hard right? Impossible to screw up huh? Well, leave it to Naruto to pick the largest dog and let the dog walk him.