Part 134

"It's probably not a good idea... to joke around with Sasuke too much especially y/n she will actually kill you. There both even more troublesome than I am, you see," Orochimaru said

"We don't care about that guy join us right now Orochimaru," I said as me and Sasuke stood up.

"I've heard a lot about you two from Naruto. It seems he was looking for the both of you over the last three years...," Sai said as me and Sasuke glared at him.

"There used to be a guy like that... wasn't there? Let's go, Orochimaru," Sasuke said as he grabbed my hand as we was about to walk away until Sai said something.

"Naruto said he thinks of you both like.... He thinks of you guys like a real brother and sister... Thats what I heard from Sakura," Sai said as I turned my glare to him as I appeared in front of him about to punch him in the face as Kabuto blocked me as I landed on the ceiling looking down.

"I only have... one brother the man me and y/n want to kill," Sasuke said as he started to walk away.

"Let's go y/n," Sasuke said as we both disappeared to go train. As we were trained I was sensing more people around the area as I choose to ignore it just might be people walking passed. As me and Sasuke was having a spar against each other. As I was helping Sasuke focus on his speed. As I punch Sasuke in the stomach as he flow back.

"Again," Sasuke said wiping his mouth as we stood in a fighting stance as we started again.

"SASUKE, Y/N," I heard as I looked around as i heard someone say are names

"Did you hear that," I said

"Hear what," Sasuke said

"Nothing nvm let's go to our room," I said as Sasuke nodded as we went to our rooms as we went in the bed and cuddled together as we went to sleep.

Third Pov

As Sakura and Naruto was running with Sai and Yamato to look for Sasuke, Y/n well Naruto was looking for the both of them while Sakura only wanted Sasuke to herself and hoped y/n wasn't with him. As Kabuto was trapped by Yamato clone outside.

"It seems they still haven't been able to find them. This hideout is rather large after all. I think it'll be a struggle for them. It'd be a different story if they had a detailed map... But unfortunately, it's inside my head," Kabuto said

"Did you think if you said that, I'd ask you to show me the way? My mission is to stand guard over you here... I've no intention of doing something so risky as to take you inside your base," Yamato said

"That's too bad," Kabuto said as he put chakra in his hands. As Naruto and Sai was running in the hallways checking doors

"They're not here either," Naruto said