Part 108

"You've always hated me? Huh, Do you remember the day we became Genin and when our first four teammates were first chosen, the day you and I were alone," Sakura said. DId she really not know that was Naruto, Naruto tied me and Sasuke up just to talk to her like Sasuke.

"You got mad at me remember," Sakura actually we both got mad at her because of what she said about Naruto not having a family. Sasuke said she annoying as he grabbed my hand and walked away.

"I don't remember," Sasuke said as I snapped back to reality.

"Makes sense, that something happened a while back but that's the day when everything started?" Sakura said. I turned around and put my arms around Sasuke so I don't have to hear anything else.

"You and I ... and also Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, y/n," Sakura said. Of course, she will put me last.

"The five us completed a number of missions together, they were tough and a lot of work," Sakura said. No they weren't you are just weak I said in my head.

"But above all, it was fun," Sakura said. Me and Sasuke continued walking with our arms around each other.

"I know about your clan, But revenge," Sakura said me and Sasuke stiffen.

"That won't make anyone happy, No one, Neither you," Sakura said. I clenched my fist what do she knows.

"Just as I thought, We are different from you guys, We walk a different path than you guys, I tried to think that it was my path to do the things we've done up until now," Sasuke said as he looked at me.

"The five of us did things together, but me and y/n hearts choose revenge, in the end, That's our purpose in life, I can't be like you and Naruto," Sasuke said

"Are you going to choose to be alone again?, On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful?, I understand that so well right now, I have family and I have friends, but if you're gone to me it'll be the same as being alone!, From here on, a new path will open for all of us" Sakura said. I started to shake in anger she knows that me and Sasuke are together and she still trying.

"I love you so much If you stay with me; I'll make sure you won't regret it," Sakura yelled. I was trying to get out of Sasuke arms but he won't let me go, I'm already his so it's not worth it.

"Everyday will be fun, We'll definitely be happy, I'll do anything for you," Sakura said. How about dying I thought, as I was trying to push Sasuke off but Sakura couldn't see what's going on because our backs were to her because Sasuke is taller then me he is blocking me from Sakura.

"SO Please! Stay here! I will help you with your revenge, I'll do something," Sakura said. Now she went too far I was started to move crazy it was starting to get difficult for Sasuke to hold me because I can hear his silent's grunts.

"So please stay here with me," Sakura said

"Let go of me Sasuke," I whispered

"No you going to try to kill her," He whispered in my ear

"So what, nobody will miss her," I said. He glared at me. As I crossed my arms as I huffed a fine.

"You won't stay, take me with you," Sakaru said. Oh hell no, I looked at Sasuke shaking my head. Sasuke looked at me and smirked. I was wondering why as he turned to look at Sakura.