Part 65

Hey, guys, I'm just letting you know I'm going to have Sasuke and y/n curse mark connect like when Sasuke activate her will too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you two crazy, What are we doing here?! These guys are bad news man!" Choji said flipping out.

"Don't look at me, it was Ino's idea. But what are we supposed to do? Just sit back and let a girl do all the fighting?!" Shikamaru said

Ino laughed a bit nervously. "Sorry for dragging you guys both into this, but we are a three-man squad, right? All for one and one for all!"

Shikamaru smiled a bit and looked forward. "Yeah. What's meant to happen will."

 "This ain't teamwork! I call this suicide! Let me out of Here! Please let go!" Choji said as he tried to run away but Shikamaru had a firm grip on his scarf.

"Stop wiggling. You're getting on my nerves!" Shikamaru said in his bored and annoyed tone.

Zaku chuckled. "Better a live sheep than a dead lion, right fatso?" Choji stopped trying to run away immediately and turned his head.

"Did I just hear that right? What did you guy just say? You want to try saying that again?" Choji said

"I said you're smart to get out while you still can, fatty," Zaku said. Choji was still and silent for a while.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAT?! IM JUST A LITTLE CHUBBY OKAY?! ARRRR! CHUBBY FOREVER!" Choji said

"That does it. Now, this is personal. It's a fight to the death between leaf and sound!" Choji continued

"Good job. Thanks a lot. Now we got to live with it." Shikamaru said. 

"Don't worry, it won't be for long," Choji said.

"Sakura. Your teammates are down. Look after them," Ino said

"Okay team INo, let's show them who's boss," Ino said. "Got it!" the boys said

"Formation, Ino-"

"Shika-"

"Cho!" They said their own names.

"Okay, take it away Choji" Ino said. Choji  stood and did a hand sign. "My pleasure! Expansion Jutsu!" Choji became bigger as his chakra increased. 

"Human Boulder Jutsu!" Choji said. He then rolled at high speeds towards Zaku.  

"You've got to be kidding. Maybe I'm supposed to laugh myself to death. SLicing Sound Wave," Zaku said as he held his hands out as the sound clashed with Choji, but he wasn't ricocheting back. Zaku was struggling and tried adding more air pressure, but Choji jumped the air stream.

Choji headed straight for a defenseless Zaku. "Zaku," Dosu said as he ran over to Zaku to help. "Ninja Art: Shadow Possession Jutsu!" Shikamaru muttered

The shadow touched Dosu and made him freeze. "What's happening?" Dosu asked

"Just me and my shadow. HAHA," Shikamaru said as he laughed at the end.

Zaku jumped away  just as Choji destroyed the spot he was in.

Shikamaru was making Dosu do funnyy pose's. "What is it?! Why are you just standing there like that?!" Kin asked But she then noticed Shikamaru in the same position.

"It's some kind of Paralysis jutsu," Dosu grunted out.

"Ino, I'll leave the girl to you." Shikamaru stated. Ino  smirked and stood next to him. " Okay, you got it. Just take care of my body while I'm gone," Ino said she made a hand sign.

"SUre," Shikamaru said. "Ninja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Ino said. Her body went limp and Shikamaru caught her.

Choji rolled back toward Zaku who barely jumped away in time. "Enough of this Kin!" Zaku shouted but the girl did nothing except stand there.

"What's wrong with you?!" Dosu asked. Kin just stood there before a sly smile came to her lips. She then placed a kunai to her neck. "Party's over fella's"

The two men were in shock. "Take it easy. One false move from either of you and your teammate here gets it in the neck," Ino said in Kins voice