Part 84

Third Pov

The Hokage and Orochimaru is standing still after Orochimaru showed his face to a little girl. Now the third Hokage is having a flashback. When they caught Orochimaru in his hideout and Orochimaru explained why he did that stuff. He masters all the techniques. But he couldn't kill Orochimaru at that moment and let him free. Back to regular time, Orochimaru explained that he takes over people bodies and used a forbidden technique. Then the Third Hokage realize that Orochimaru is after y/n and Sasuke Uchiha. Then Orochimaru licked his lips saying yes. Then the Third Hokage started to explain that he used a reincarnation to steal someone else body to make Orochimaru mind immortal. Then he asked how many bodies he went through. Orochimaru explains that it is his second he going to take over one of the Uchiha's body if one of them grow up to his liking. Then Orochimaru changes his face back to his regular one. They started fighting again. The first Hokage made hand signs and trees started to appear. The third Hokage was able to survive it. Then the Third Hokage had a flashback about how he let Orochimaru escape not able to him.  Now back to normal he is ready to fight now with his all. The third Hokage made hand signs and a beast appeared behind him. Its called the Beast God. Then the Third Hokage started to explain his will and how he will protect his village and He said he had also inherited the will of the First and Second, and Konoha will too. Soon the Hokage started fighting and he was able to catch the First and Second Hokage. He took their souls from them they were destroyed. The Hokage was able to catch Orochimaru but Orochimaru was able to lift the sword and stab it thru the Hokage. The village was getting destroyed by 3 big Snakes but a frog came out of nowhere and step on the frog. It was Jariya. The Hokage summons wasn't able to stop the sword before it went inside the Hokage. Orochimaru tried to use his technique but he couldn't the Hokage was explaining how this technique work. The Hokage was still pulling on Orochimaru soul. Orochimaru moved his hands the sword started moving more into the Hokage. Orochimaru was telling the Hokage to hurry up and die.

Y/n Pov

I was running my fasted and caught up to Sasuke I can see he still have caught Kankuro yet.

"What took you so long," Sasuke asked. I glared at him

"I was having a little fun, shut up and lets go," I said

"Come on y/n stop being like this," Sasuke said

"Hn," I said as I ran faster

"You don't like it when I do that," Sasuke said

"Shut up," I said. Sasuke had a frown on his face but didn't say anything else. I threw weapons at Kankuro he was dodging them I speed up and blocked him he stood there while Sasuke was behind him. I had a smirk on my face.

"Don't run," Sasuke said

"Bring it on," Kankuro said. I put chakra into my hands. Ready to attack.

"Ill fight both of you this time," Kankuro said.

I was about to jump forward but then Temari jumped down next to Kankuro.

"Great the princess is here, can you play dead for like an hour," I said

"What? Temari?," Kankuro said

Sasuke looked at me.

"I thought you took care of her," Sasuke said

"I knocked her down, I didn't want to waste my chakra fighting a weakling," I said annoyed.

"I thought she beat you, you were okay," Kankuro said to Temari.

"Yeah, somehow," Temari said

"Now you exaggerating all it was a paper bomb," I said rolling my eyes.

"But I couldn't stop her at all," Temari said

"No, it was enough time for Gaara to recover," Kankuro said. I glared at Sasuke

"You couldn't catch them," I said

"They were moving fast, I was close," Sasuke said

"Agggggg," I groaned.

"Also, it caused him to use some of his chakras," Kankuro said. I balled my fist up.

"Go Kankuro, I block them from catching up this time," Temari said I just rolled my eyes. Kankuro just jumped up.