Part 78

Naruto clones and him rushed to Neji. Neji smirked. "You think I can be fooled with a trick like that?" He ran past a lot of Naruto's going to one that was held back behind the others. And then he hit a chakra point. "You're the one keeping out of range for fear of me striking your chakra points. Like this. The more the others attack, the more you stand out for holding back." Naruto's started disappearing

"You're the real one aren't you?" Neji asked. Neji stepped back again as Naruto bent over. " I told you it was pointless." Naruto started chuckling."Oh yeah? And I told you it was a mistake to count me out." Naruto looked up at Neji, a certain shine in his eyes. And then he poofed.

The real Naruto went to punch Neji. "You thought I would be too much of a chicken to attack you myself?! Well think again!" When Naruto punched, Neji spun and a cyclone of chakra pushed Naruto away.

Narutos determination didn't let up though. He created more clones and surrounded Neji.

The Naruto's went to attack and Neji did the same rotation. "This is the end for you. You're in range and you can't escape my eight trigrams," Neji said as he went into position. "Gentle Fist Art: 8-Trigrams 64- palms."  Neji launched. He then started hitting Naruto fast and hard.  Naruto fell back and lay still for a bit. The proctor walked up to see if the match is over.

"Looks like it's over," The proctor said

"I have now struck all 64 of your chakra points. You're lucky to still be breathing,"Neji said

Naruto struggled to stand back up. "Well, must be frustrating. To realize utterly hopeless it all was. This little dreams of yours. You thought you could succeed through hard work alone. That's only an illusion," Neji said

Naruto continued struggling but he finally able to stand up.

"I told you. I just don't know when to give up." Naruto said. Neji tried to convince Naruto to give up. Naruto only responded how Neji had mocked, beaten, and was cruel to Hinata. I know why, but he just doesn't know when to let go.

Neji showed everyone the Curse Mark on his forehead. He told them the story of how he had got it.

Naruto and Neji stood in front of each other for a while until Neji ran and hit one of Naruto's chakra points on his chest. Naruto was flung back.  "Proctor its over. Hmpf. You're a failure," Neji said as he turned and started to walk. 

"W-wait," Naruto said as Neji stopped and turned to Naruto. Naruto stood, wobbly, but stood none the less. "Don't walk away from me. I'm not done yet. I don't quit, and I don't go back on my word. That's my ninja way," Naruto said

Neji scoffs at it, remembering it from Hinata. Neji spoke more about destiny. 

"Oh yeah, I know what's that like. So what? Who cares?"Man, you think you got troubles? I've got news for you Neji, you're not the only special one around here" Naruto said.

Naruto then told Neji that Hinata was suffering more than him. Naruto's not looking too good. "I've blocked all 64 of your chakra points. How do you plan to keep fighting when you cant use your own chakra against me?" Neji said

Naruto closed his eyes. He did a hand seal and started to conjure up the Nine tail's chakra.

"Whyfight a hopeless battle trying to defy your destiny?" Neji asked. Naruto looked up.

"Because people called me a failure. I'll prove them wrong," Naruto said. Red chakra started swirling around Naruto.

Naruto moved fast. As him and both Neji clashed.  A bright light occurred from the two powerful forces than an explosion.

The smoked cleared seeing two indents into the ground. Neji rose from one. Naruto lay there.

Neji, with much effort, walked over to an unconscious Naruto. "Sorry, but this is really. You're failure. This match is over," Neji said

The earth below Neji erupted and up came Naruto, who punched him, hard underneath his chin. My eyes widened in surprise as his clone disappeared, revealing a hole, a tunnel. 

Neji feels to the ground. He was conscious but he wasn't getting up anytime soon. Naruto walked over to Neji. "I should have guessed you used that Shadow Clone Jutsu. It's your specialty after all. I was careless." Neji spat. Naruto was panting heavily.