Part 66

"You don't want that, so here's what you do, just drop the scroll and walk away. When you're far enough away that I can't sense your chakra's I'll let her go," Ino said

"Hey, Choji!" Ino/Kin shouted "Coming!" He rushed to her, still in ball formation.

Zaku held a hand towards Ino/Kin and fired one of his Sound Waves. Choji made it in time to block most of it.

However, he bounced away and Ino/Kin hit a tree. Her real body had blood drip from her lip. Choji was back to normal size and dizzy. " I-I don't understand you guys. What kind of monster attacks their own teammates?" Ino/Kin asked

"I guess monsters like us," Zaku said

"You see, we don't play this game by your rules. It's not the scrolls we're after, or even passing this test," Dosu said

"What then?" Ino/Kin asked

"Sasuke," Zaku said

At that moment Hyuga and the girl came. "Lee!" Ten-ten said worriedly.  The Hyuga followed her sight to him. "You blew it. It looks to me like somebody used out a teammate as a punching bag. No one does that and gets away with it!" He activated his Byakugan.

"No more playing around Ten-Ten. Full power!" The  Hyuga stopped and his eyes went back to normal.  Turning his head looking at Sasuke and Y/N. Purple chakra was swirling around Sasuke with black marks on him while Y/n had red marks on her.

 Purple chakra was swirling around Sasuke with black marks on him while Y/n had red marks on her

"Y/n, Sasuke you guys are awake!" Sakura cheered. But her eyes widened in fright. As they both look at each other with a smirk on they face. As they looked around.

"Sakura, who did this to you," Sasuke asked.

"What happened to you guys?" Sakura asked

"Don't worry, We alright. It's only power flowing through us. In fact, I've never felt better. I know Sasuke agrees. He gave us this gift. He made us understand what we are. We are an avenger. To follow are path we must have power, at any price. Even if it means being consumed by evil," y/n said

"So Sakura who did this to you," Sasuke asked again

Zaku smirked. "That'd be me," Zaku said. Y/n and Sasuke immediately turned their gaze to him. 

Y/n and Sasuke stared at Zaku in anger and the marks started spreading to the other half of they face.

"Dosu, what's wrong you're not getting cold feet are you? Zaku said. He did hand signs. Me and Sasuke nodded to each other.

"Super Sonic Slicing Wave!" Giant Sound waves went toward them. Sasuke scoop up Sakura as they all appeared behind Zaku

"Heh. What do you know? Blew them all away." Zaku panted out.

"Not quite," Sasuke said as he put Sakura down. Sasuke then smacked Zaku towards Dosu with one hand. As Y/n put Chakra in her hands going towards Kin. 

Y/n and Sasuke was so fast. Sasuke performed the familiar hand signs. " Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" They went for Zaku

Y/n just finish punching Kin thru so many trees's as she was getting close to Kin unconscious body.

Zaku put his hands out to blow it away and he did. The fire but there were shuriken in the flames.

They grazed Zaku and Sasuke ran so fast He just appeared behind Zaku. He grabbed both arms and put one foot on his back as he tugged on his arms. Y/n finally got to Kin unconscious body as she lifted Kin up by her throat.

"You seem to be pretty proud of these arms of yours. You must be very attached to them," He then pulled his arms and pushed down on his back.

"No!" Zaku begged

Kin started to wake up and see y/n holding her by the neck she becomes frightened.

" I wonder what happens if I snap that neck of yours," Y/n said as she tightens her grip around Kin neck.

Sasuke dropped Zaku to the floor. As Zaku screamed in pain. Then he looked at Dosu. When he was about to walk over, y/n continued Squeezing Kin neck wait until something breaks but Sakura ran over and grabbed Sasuke in the back.

"Stop Sasuke, They beaten," Sakura begged Sasuke stopped the marks on his neck retreated back to the mark on his neck as the same thing happen to y/n as she drops Kin as Kin pass out from the lack of air. Sasuke and y/n both fell to there knees but Sakura was able to catch Sasuke.

Dosu hold up an Earth Scroll.

"Too strong. We can't hope to defeat the both of you the way you are now. We'll strike a deal. I give you this scroll and you let us go." Dosu said

"What does Orochimaru want with them," Sakura asked

"I dont know we was told to attack the Uchiha's," Dosu tells Sakura as He runs away.