Untitled Part 69

"Maybe it's true. Look you said it yourself Sasuke, this is the fourth day we've been out here.That means we've already used 80% of the time we got to complete the exam," Sakura reasoned. 

Naruto grabbed two more fish and continued eating. "Only thirteen teams can pass because there are only thirteen pairs of Heaven and Earth Scrolls and you got 26 teams 78 candidates out looking for them. If those odds weren't bad enough, things have gotten worse," Sakura said.

Everyone look down as she finished but Naruto kept eating and finished all the fish as I glared at him. "You idiot you ate twice the amount then everyone else," Sasuke said

Sasuke stood. "I'll go get another fish and water. I'll be back," Sasuke stood and turned his head toward me I noticed he wanted me to go with him so I got up following.

Third Pov

"Hey Sakura," Naruto whispered. Sakura turned to face him. "I know how we can do this without having to fight anybody," Naruto said

"Look," Naruto said. He set the Earth Scroll down and dug through his weapons pouch and a few scrolls came out.

"Look at what?" Sakura asked

"What do you mean look at what? The scrolls. I've got tons of them. You know manuals of ninjutsu and stuff like that. We can make these look excatly like the Heaven Scroll."

"Stop! Don't even," Sakura said loudly. Naruto seem confused. "Even if you could fake the outside, how do you fake what's on the inside? You couldn't know without reading it and that's against the rules. Idiot," Sakura said. Naruto put his hands to his chin in a mischievous way.

"But wait. We do have a clue of what's inside the Heaven Scroll. The Earth Scroll." Naruto said

"You wouldn't," Sakura said

"It's our only chance. I'm going to open it and read this scroll," Naruto said. Naruto said with a serious expression before Sakura hit him upside the head and started yelling at him.

However, Naruto said it was their chance and Sakura leaned into it.

So Sakura watched Naruto, hearts pounding and sweating slightly. Naruto gingerly grabbed the corner of the scroll and prepared to peel.He did it slightly as Sakura heartbeat spiked.

Sakura watched as he gingerly peeled it a bit and a hand shot out.  "I wouldn't do that if  I were you," Kabuto warned as he appeared.

Sasuke ran towards Kabuto as Y/n was walking over as they was trying to calm Sasuke down to listen on what happened.

"WHAT," y/n said as She glared at Sakura and Naruto but Naruto hid behind Sakura. As Sasuke held her back from doing anything.

"I can't believe you guys, you so lucky that Im holding y/n back from doing anything," Sasuke said but y/n was still mad trying to get out of Sasuke arms but He pulled her back and kissed her on the cheek as she turned red covering her face as she calmed down.

"If I hadn't stopped them when I did..." Kabuto trailed off.

"Sorry Sasuke," Sakura said as Naruto grunted in agreement still hiding behind Sakura.

"There are others that have also tried to take peek at the scrolls. I've seen what happens to them. They're protected by a powerful hypnosis jutsu. The kind that's a booby trap for anyone unwise enough to try and read them," Kabuto said

"Kabuto right? We met at the registration. What are you doing wandering around all by yourself?" Sasuke questioned. "Don't worry I'm not after your Earth Scroll," Kabuto said. Sasuke tightened his grip around y/n'swaistt and looked at Naruto and Sakura.

"I guess not. If you were, you would have just swiped it from Naruto when you had the chance. So you're looking for a Heaven Scroll too huh?" y/n asked

"Not really. You see I already have them both," Kabuto pulled out both scrolls.

We tensed at the sight of the Heaven Scroll. Kabuto then said he was going to meet with his teammates at the tower when y/n stopped him. "Hold it, I'll fight you for it," y/n said as both Sasuke and her nodded towards each other. But Sakura started talking about he saved us. Then we headed out. Kabuto's plan is to attack those by the tower with both scrolls. Y/n was mad that she wasn't able to fight but she couldn't come plan because they might be able to find a scroll cause of Kabuto.