Part 99

Sasuke put me on his back as the ran to chase after Kakashi following quietly.

Just as Kakashi turned a corner, we landed on the ground silently. We skidded around the corner he turned but no one was there.

"Eh?" Naruto was completely befuddled.

"He's gone!" Sakura whispered

We all looked around in different directions.

"Damn, he got away," Sasuke frowned

"Aw! Where did he go," Naruto said. I went up to Sasuke ear.

"Can we eat now," I whispered.

"Soon y/n soon," Sasuke said. I punch him on his head.

"Owww," Sasuke said as he tries to glare at me because I'm on his back. I shrugged my shoulders. Then I felt Kakashi's chakra but of course im not going to say anything.

Kakashi appeared behind us with his discarded bag of groceries back in his hand.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura went stiff

"DO you guys have business with me?" Kakashi interrogated

"Kakashi all I want to do is .......," I try to talk but Sasuke covered my mouth as the three of them shook their heads violently, "Not really," they answered together.

They all turned around to give Kakashi an unconvincing smile. Kakashi looked at me with a look and just strugged his shoulders and left.

"It's back to the draawing board then," Naruto said between laboured breaths.

"Say, how did he find out anyways?" Naruto asked as we commenced another meeting

"Probably because there are too many of us," Sakura said simply

"What? But if we can mask our presence, numbers shouldn't matter," Naruto insisted.

Naruto pulled out his flashlight again, "Or did you forget how to... Sakura-chan?" He made his creepy face again. He has earned another punch of Sakura. "It's you, not me!" Sakura shrieked

Sasuke proposed another idea, "Tailing him is good training... this time, we'll follow him individually" He said.

"Y-yes!" Sakura saluted him, "Let's just forget about Naruto!" she chirped

"What?!" Naruto obviously disagreed with that remark.

They put a line- up. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, then me. We was suppose to meet up at the tea shop.

The three of us sat down outside sipping hot tea. Even tho I wish it was food. Only five minutes later, Naruto returned.

He laughed randomly," He ... he got away," he smiled apologetically

"Idiot," Sasuke scolded. I rolled my eyes.

Then Sakura went it started to rain it was dark clouds rolling over the village. About an hour later, Sakura returned. Her cheeks were dappled pink and she was scratching her head in an embarrassed way. I could tell she wasn't able to do it.

"Sasuke, you're up," Naruto patted him on the back encouragingly.

"I know that, idiot!" He made a face and left.

It stopped raining and I was still dying from hunger.

Fifteen minutes later, Sasuke reappeared before us, "I got bored," He said egotistically as I rolled my eyes.

"Its your turn y/n," Naruto said

"Ok," I said. I got up and ran off but they really think Im going to follow Kakashi I went to Ichiraku Ramen. I was so hungry that I ate 3 bowls. I saw Kakashi I waved at him as he waved back. I walked back to the others.

"How it go did you see his face," Naruto said

"You didn't even try did you," Sasuke said

"You know me so well Sasuke," I said with a smirk as he shook his head.

"Well, why don't we go to sleep we have a mission tomorrow," Sakura said. We all nodded as Sasuke grabbed my hand and we walked home.

Next Morning

"Let's go!" Naruto shouted eagerly as we took a step outside of the main gates of Konoha.

We are going to a farm for this mission. It's not hard but I know everyone else is thinking about what's under Kakashi mask. Now I want to know what's under it because when we got home Sasuke wouldn't shut up about it.

Everyone was staring at Kakashi.

"What's with you guys today? You seem really eager," Kakashi noted

Naruto and Sakura answered his question, "Yes sir! We are ready to take on the job!"

"Um.. you guys just had a mission yesterday," Kakashi looked at everyone curiously