Part 56

"So let's say mid exam: can we quit?" Shikamaru asked. Of course, the laziest person alive will ask that.

"There are also some ways you can get disqualified. The first is simple. If all three, or four, members of a team can't make it to the tower without both scrolls after five days.Number two! If the team loses a member or if a member becomes incapacitated and cannot continue. But most importantly, none of you may look at the context of the scroll until you've reached the tower." Anko said

So we can't read it? It is to test our integrity. Its like when we carried an important scroll that we can't read.

After that, she told us where to turn in our forms and to each pick a gate

"Oh and a word of advice... Just don't die!" I rolled my eyes

So we all separated and started signing the forms. I noticed that the teams that turned in their forms the chunin pulled a curtain around to prevent anyone seeing what scroll they get. Well, this is going to be interesting.

We won't know what team has which scroll and we don't know who's carrying it. We're going to have to be careful in the forest. We don't want to fight someone with a scroll we don't need.

A matter of life and death. It's not just me and Sasuke. I have to look out for Sakura and Naruto even tho Sasuke can look out for himself.

One by one the teams went in for their scrolls. We got a heaven Scroll. So we'll need an Earth Scroll. Listen up! All the teams have their scrolls so everybody goes to your gate and waits! When the gates open the test is on!"

We left our gate and waited. We are going to be targeted because we're rookies. When the lock came off and the doors open we walked in before we started running.

Screams filled the forest. So it's begun. "That sounded like someone screaming," Sakura said. Yeah, it was. "I do not like this place," She continued

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Oh come on. It's nothing to be scared of. It's going to be a piece of cake. Excuse me a second. I really got to you know." He turned to a tree and started unzipping his pants

Sasuke turned me around and pulled me to his chest to cover my eyes and I could hear Sakura's hit. "Yeah right! Get out of here, what is this, a kennel?! Not in front of me you don't! Find a bush or something. I pushed my self off of Sasuke as Naruto ran behind the tree line and out of sight.

Soon Naruto came back but his scratch is gone and his weapon pouch is on the wrong leg. I know that not Naruto.

"Ah man, that was a lot. I wrote my whole name." The imposter spoke.

"You are such a pig! You're really disgusting sometimes you know that?!" Sasuke had hit the imposter and he hit a tree. I speed up and put chakra on my hands and punched him by his head he was sweating nervously. " Where's is Naruto," I demanded. The imposter poof while being distracted he pushed me into Sasuke as he smirked.

"Alright, you got me. So what? I'm still going to take your scroll so hand it over or else," I glared at him.

He merely smirked and held his kunai up more. Sakura and I pulled out kunai's and Sasuke held the one already in his grip higher.