Untitled Part 68

Y/n Pov

"Hey, you guys okay?!" Choji asked. "Ino, you check on Lee. We'll check the kid!" Shikamaru ordered. "Right!" Ino responded

"Y/N," Sasuke yelled as he helps me stands up. " Sasuke do you feel the power, " I asked him. "Yeah," He said as he looked at his hands.

Naruto screamed and we all looked towards him. Then he flipped. "Everybody down! That grass ninja! Where could she be?" He was now crawling on the ground looking in every direction. "Naruto?" Sakura questioned.

Choji poked Naruto on the head with a stick. "You really are one of a kind. That's for sure. And I mean you're the kind that gets on my nerves," Shikamaru said as Choji nodded in agreement.

Naruto grumbled and turned to look our way but stopped on Sakura.  "Oh no Sakura!  Sakura, Sakura, Sakura! Something happened to your, I mean something serious to your hair!" Naruto said as he skidded in front of her. Oblivious of Sasuke and Y/N

Sakura touched her hair. "Oh, that's all I just wanted to change my look, I like it better long, but when I'm out in the wilderness like this and I'm moving around all the time, it gets in the way too much," Sakura said. I wonder what happen while I and Sasuke were passed out. Naruto hummed in understanding

Choji and Shikamaru walked up behind Naruto. "So what's your story? Why are you guys here in the first place? What going on around here? Naruto questioned. They groaned. "Explaining everything to you is going to be a pain," Shikamaru grumbled.

Lee female teammate jumped down in front of Ino. "I'll take care of him Ino," Ten-Ten said

Ino nodded and handed her Lee.  She shook him violently while screaming; "Come on Lee! Pull it together already! Snap out of it alright?!"

And it worked. Lee slumped to his knees and look up at her. "Ten-Ten is that you? What are you doing here?" He asked

" I came to help you out. What do you think?" Ten-Ten said. Lee was still groggily but looked around. "Where are those sound ninja guys?" Lee asked. Ten-Ten told him that Sasuke and y/n had taken care of them.

Naruto then ran over to Lee. "Ah-ha! I know you bushy brows!" Naruto said. "Hey! Knock it off! You better not say anything bad about Lee!" Sakura said as she punched him and was sent flying.

Sakura turned Lee's way. "Lee. Thank you. Because of you I was able to stand up for myself. And I've become a little stronger," Sakura said

Lee became an emotional wreck. " Thank you, Sakura. But I guess my efforts alone were not good enough. So y/n, Sasuke you are as good as your reputation. Just what you'd expect from the Uchiha clan. To chase off those ninjas you both must be very strong. Not like me I just got beaten to a pulp," Lee said toward me and Sasuke 

"Sakura, the lotus of the Leaf Village blooms twice. When we meet again, I'll have become a stronger ninja. I promise," Lee said. As Sakura smiled.

"Hey, Sakura! Come on over here! I want to fix your hair for you okay?!" Ino shouted. Sakura looked her way and smiled a bit. "Yeah I'd like that," Sakura said

I looked at Sasuke with a confused look as he just shrugged his shoulders as he pulled me into a hug. So ino worked on Sakura hair while everything was calm for now.

The water is so clear, you can see the fish. Naruto and his clones went on the high ledge and jumped into the river, scaring the fish. When any jumped, Sasuke threw a kunai, killing it and nailing it to a tree.

Naruto emerged panting a bit. "Well? Is that it? I only got three. Now go and do it again," Sasuke demanded. "What?!." Naruto shouted in irritation

"I can eat three fish myself," Sasuke said as Naruto started throwing his hands up and down in anger making the water splash.

"Well if you think it's so easy you get wet and I'll stay on the shore!" Naruto said

I sighed. Sakura was putting the fire together as I laid down enjoying the sun. As Sasuke and Naruto got more finish.

"Sasuke! The fires ready to light. I could use one of your fireballs!" Sakura shouted from her position in the forest. Sasuke looks at y/n from where she was laying with a smirk on his face as he walked closer he picked y/n up off guard and threw her in the water. 

"SASUKE," I yelled with a glare in my eyes. I got out the water chasing Sasuke around finally catching him as I drag him back to the water. 

"Y/n no stop you better not, let me go now," Sasuke said

"No you want to play, I'm getting my revenge," I said

"Noooo, Im sorry," Sasuke mumbled

"What you say," I said

"IM SORRY OK," Sasuke said

"I thought so," I said as I dropped him on the floor as I walked away. As Sasuke ran after me hugging me from behind trying to get me to forgive him. I finally gave in as I kissed him on the cheek. As we walked back to the others.

"Y/n why are your clothes wet," Naruto said

"Don't mention it," I said as I glare at Sasuke. As he looked away.

"It's already been four days since the second exam began, We're sure not going to break any records. And we only have twenty-four left," Sasuke pointed out.

"I wonder how many teams already got their scrolls and finished," Sakura wondered aloud.  Once the fish was done everyone grabbed to eat. 

"We have to face it. There may not be any more Heaven Scrolls left," Sakura muttered depressed like. "Well thats a cheerful though," Sasuke repliead sarcatically as I rolled my eyes.