Part 82

"Sasuke, Y/n," The proctor said. We both looked at him.

"Sorry, but the Chuunin Exam ends here," He said. You think  look what's going on. Why is Sasuke surprised?

"You both are Chuunin Level already, If you both are a ninja of Konoha, be useful to Konoha," He said.

"So you want me to resume the fight and beat Gaara, Right?" Sasuke asked

"You are not leaving me out, I'm fighting to," I said. They both looked at me and nodded.

"Don't case him too far, though, From here on it not an Exam, Its the real thing," He said

"It's the Same thing," Sasuke said. I rolled my eyes and had a smirk on my face because I get to fight. Me and Sasuke nodded and got up and started running not caring what's going on because we know the Proctor can handle it.

"You're not leaving," The guy said as me and Sasuke continued running. We hoped over the wall running.

"You know this my fight," Sasuke said.

"You always get the fun, I'm fighting this time I don't care what you say," I said

"Hn" Sasuke said but flinched once he did it because he knows I hate when he does that to me.

"DID YOU JUST HN ME," I yelled

"No," He said as he speeds up trying to get away from me until I calmed down even though he knows I'm faster than him. He smiled at me but I glared at him as he sweat drops.

I ignored him and ran past him trying to catch up to Garra and his siblings.

"Wait y/n Im sorry," Sasuke said as he tried to catch up to me but it was difficult for him.

"Speed up," I said

"Don't be like that," Sasuke said I continued ignoring him. He finally caught up to me as I continued running.

Third Pov

While Y/n and Sasuke was chasing the Sand Siblings. Kakashi and the others were fighting the Sand and the sound ninja. Kakashi is telling Sakura to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru by Dispelling the illusionary technique. To go chase after y/n and Sasuke. Kakashi summoned a ninja hound to go with Sakura and others to follow y/n and Sasuke. Kakashi gave Naruo, Sakura, Shikamaru a mission to stop y/n and Sasuke and wait for further orders in a safe area. Soon they ran to chase after y/n and Sasuke. In the cube, the third Hokage and Orochimaru are facing off. There having an all-out battle. The Anbu are unable to help the Hokage.     

Y/n Pov

Sasuke and I were still running to catch up to the Sand siblings until Sasuke stop and picked up stuff off the floor. He poured it out his hand. It looks like sand. Sasuke smirked at me. I rolled my eyes as I turned around to keep running. Sasuke frowned knowing I'm still mad at him. Following me.

Third Pov

Back to the Hokage. Orochimaru and the Hokage is having a fierce battle but now Orochimaru has gotten the First and Second Hokage involved. Now the Third Hokage has to fight them. And Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru are still trying to catch up to Y/n and Sasuke. While there are sound Ninja trying to chase after Naruto. Its hard for Naruto and the others to catch up to Y/n and Sasuke cause they are moving to fast. The ninja hound has smelt the sound ninja that is chasing them they retraced there steps to lose the ninja's but didn't lose them for long. They decided to have one person to make it look like an ambush it's going to be Shikamaru. Naruto said he counts on Shikamaru as Sakura and Naruto continued running after Sasuke, and y/n. Shikamaru was able to stall the sound ninja by catching all them in his shadow. Except one Shikamaru lost too much Chakra to catch the last one. Then Asuma came out of nowhere and knocked out and beat all the Sound Ninja saving Shikamaru. 

Sasuke and Y/n can see Gaara and his siblings running. Its getting dark.