Part 123

Naruto
As Naruto made clones go all around Kimimaro. As Kimimaro looks around and sees many Narutos around him.

"I won't let you take Sasuke and y/n no matter what," Naruto said

"Interesting," Kimimaro said as Naruto started to run towards Kimimaro with his clones as Kimimaro pulled out a bone and started to beat up Naruto clones as the started to disappear in smoke.

"Damn it," Naruto yelled as Naruto clones started to run at Kimimaro again as Kimimaro destroyed them. As Naruto was the last one standing as the barrel of Sasuke and y/n smoke was coming out.

"Its about time I've been eagerly waiting," Kimimaro said as the tags to the barrel started to rip off as the barrel exploded. As the smoke cleared up you can see y/n and Sasuke standing back to back but they looked different they both had gray type hear but then it started to go away as they look like they normal self. As Sasuke and y/n looked at each other and looked at there hands.

"Sasuke, y/n," Naruto said as he laughed and smiled

"What are you guys doing with these guys?! Come on! We're going home now!" Naruto yelled while laughing. Sasuke and y/n looked at each other with a smirk as they started to laugh evilly.

" Guys Hey...," Naruto said as he started to have flashbacks of them all spending time together with Kakashi and Sakura.

"Hey... We're going home. Everyone's worried about you both, SO," Naruto said as Sasuke and y/n started to laugh loudly.

"Sasuke, Y/n! You both can hear my voice can you!" Naruto yelled as Leaf landed Sasuke stepped on it as he looked at Y/n as they both nodded and ran off.

"Wait Sasuke, y/n!" Naruto yelled but he didn't notice Kimimaro was behind Naruto.

"Its futile... Die," Kimimaro said as he swung his bone at Naruto but Lee made it in time and kicked Kimimaro away.

"Who're you?" Kimimaro said

"The rejuvenated... Leaf Village's Handsome Devil... Rock Lee!" Lee said

"B-Bushy Brow...? Bushy Brow, you! What about your body...?" Naruto said

"More importantly, Naruto Go get Sasuke and y/n," Lee said

"But... you," Naruto said

"Please leave this person to me!" Lee said

"Bushy Brow! Be careful! He uses his own bones to attack." Naruto said

"Bones... you say....?" Lee said

"He's crazy strong," Naruto said as Lee lifted his hand up and gave Naruto a thumbs up.

"What're you doing?! Please go, quickly! Naruto... you also promised Sakura with a "Nice guy pose," right?!," Lee said as Naruto had a flashback about his promise to Sakura about bringing Sasuke back but he also bringing y/n back because she's a friend too.

"This person... I'll beat him! I promise," Lee said

"Right," Naruto said as he started to walk away

"I won't let you," Kimimaro said as he jumped behind Naruto swinging his bone

"Die," Kimimaro said but Lee stopped the bone from hitting Naruto.

"Please don't ignore me!" Lee said

"Oh," Kimimaro said as Naruto kept running in the direction of Sasuke and y/n

"You don't have the time to be inattentive!" Lee said as Lee and Kimimaro had a full-on battle while Lee was drunk for half of the fight as Lee and Garra defeated Kimimaro in the end.

As Naruto was getting closer to catching up to Sasuke and y/n.