Part 44

We continued to stare at the foreign shinobi. And cat boy was trying to put the blame on us. " Shut up, Or I'll kill you," Garra said

Gaara turned to us. " I'm sorry for any trouble he's caused," He said. I didn't really care I'm just glad I got to punch someone. He studied Sasuke and me for a bit. I tilted my head to the side. Seriously what's so scary about him.

He suddenly dispersed into sand and rematerialized beside his team. "Let's go. We didn't come here to play games." He said and walked past his team.

Sakura ran forward a bit. Oh great. "Hold on! Hey!" She demanded

They stopped and the blonde girl from their team spoke.

"What?" They didn't even turn around. "I can tell from your hand bands that you come from the Village Hidden in the Sand. Of course, the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies, but no shinobi can enter another's village without permission. So state your purpose."

"Sure Sakura. Cat boy picks on a kid that you couldn't save but you're concerned about their permission slips." I muttered sarcastically.

Sakura turned and sent me a glare and I glared right back."Really? Have you all been living under a rock or what? You don't know what's going on, do you? We have permission."

She held up a pass. Hm. Well, that's weird. "Of course you're correct. We are Hidden Sand shinobi. Our home is the Land of the Wind. And we're here for the chunin exams. Get the picture?"

God, she's a snob. "The chunin exams? Wha's that? I've never heard of any chunin exams believe it." I fell to the ground hard. Oh, this is ridiculous I glared at Naruto about to punch him on the head while Sasuke held me back while Naruto moved back to get away from me. "God damn it Naruto you are an IDIOT!" Sasuke gave my hand a squeeze before letting go. I groaned and rubbed my head as Konohamaru explained it to Naruto.

"Watch it, kid, because one I don't live under a rock Naruto and Sakura might but I don't two: you shouldn't be snobby if you're scared of your own brother. I don't even know why so keep testing me I will punch you straight out of this village," I seethed

She flinched back a bit but didn't back down more. I smirked. I look at Garra and noticed he had a look of surprise in his eye. As soon as Konohamaru finished explaining Naruto was fired up.

So the three started walking away. " Hey, you! Identify yourself," Sasuke said stepping up. The group stopped again and turned back at us. The girl turned and pointed to herself smiling. " Hm? You mean me? she asked hopefully.