Part 76

"Yes I do, Sasuke not the only one with a goal, We have the same one, I want to get stronger by fighting strong people instead of staying behind Naruto and Sasuke," I said

"Alright, let's just start training, Here," Kakashi said.

"What is this," Sasuke asked

"This is to see how many chakra natures you have," Kakashi said

"We have fire dont we," I said

"You can have more than one," Kakashi said

Soon we did what Kakashi said," I found out I have all the Chakra natures, Sasuke got fire and lightning. I leaned into Sasuke ear so Kakashi dont hear it.

"HA I got more Chakra Natures then you," I whispered Sasuke glared at me like he was going to murder me as I take the step away from him. He tried to punch me as I flip him over on his back.

"You tried to punch me," I said

"Maybe," Sasuke said

"What you mean maybe," I was angry I was about to hurt him if Kakashi didn't pull me back.

"Ok guys calm down, lets train I'm going to teach you a move, its called the Chidori," Kakashi said

So he taught us the hand signs it was difficult a first but we were able to pick it up it just took a lot of chakra out of us. Me and Sasuke just finished doing two Chidori. I was feeling like we was being watched.

"One more time," Kakashi said. We were panting and it was difficult to stand.

"What's wrong you guys can't stand," Kakashi said. I wish I had some water.

"Sasuke, Y/n we going again," Kakashi said but we both ended up falling forward. 

We finally got it I can do it 5 times while Sasuke can do it 3 times.

Third Pov day of the exams

Its the day of the Exams and y/n, Sasuke, and Naruto is nowhere to be found. 

AHHHH! Everyone heard as the turned to the door to see Naruto fly through the doors and skid right by Shikamaru. Shikamaru took an arm of Naruto's and lifted him up

"Oh man what a darg," Shikamaru said. 

"Guys run! You won't believe this but there's a huge head of stampeding bulls headed this way! Naruto pointed out.

Naruto and Shikamaru spoke about it for a bit till Naruto looked around and noticed no one cares.

"Hey, where's Sasuke, Y/n?" Naruto asked looking for the two Uchiha's. "I'm supposed to be fighting Dosu, but he's missing too," Shikamaru said but nobody knew that Gaara killed him. 

Soon the proctor then told them to stand up proudly to the spectators.

They were in a large arena. The spectators viewed them from above. The crowd cheered. "You guys are the heroes of this final competition."

"Welcome all! And our deepest thanks for coming here to the Village Hidden in the Leaves for this year's chunin selecrion." The Hokage said

"We have come to the final competition between the ten candidates who made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until all the matches have been completed. Now everyone enjoy!" The crowd erupted with cheers.

"Oh. There's one more thing before we get started, Look it over. There's been a slight change in the matchups," The proctor.

Neji vs. Naruto

 Everyone stood on the observation deck while Naruto and Neji went to the middle.

Naruto and Neji face off. "You got anything to say to me?" Neji asked. Naruto kept a serious face and held out his fist when he vowes victory Neji's fight with Hinata. Naruto won't lose for Hinata.

Naruto looked angry. "Only what I told you last time. I vow to win!" Naruto said as Neji activated his Byakugan. The lines appear on Neji face as he study Naruto.