Part 90

"Sasuke and I never want to see an important friend die in front of us again," I said

"An important friend," Naruto said. Naruto stood up me and Sasuke looked at each other then looked at him.

"That's right, He's like me, I've felt the same loneliness and sadness in my life, thats why I thought he was strong because he was alone and fought only for himself," Naruto said as his hands started to shake.

Me and Sasuke stared at Naruto.

"Naruto," Sasuke whispered

"But that's not what being strong means, you cant become truly strong if you only fought for yourself.," Naruto said Naruto made hand signs me and Sasuke looked at him a lot of Chakra come out of him. Its so much as I blocked my face.

"I swear I will protect everyone," Naruto said as it was a puff of smoke there was Naruto everywhere like 60. Me and Sasuke were shocked.

"He's pretty good, " the frog said.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, this is where the Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronicles begin," Naruto said while pointing at Gaara

"What is with the number of clones," Gaara said

"You have your good qualities," the frog said

"DId you ... do this," Sasuke asked. I was going to say no duh but this is a bad time but Im surprised too.

"Sasuke, y/n you rest, just leave the rest to me, Uzumaki Naruto," Naruto said

Me and Sasuke looked at each with shocked faces. Hes different, he not like how he was at the bell test.

"All right everyone let's go, fly," Naruto said

"Naruto Ninja Chronicles," Naruto yelled. Gaara looked around at all the Narutos as they jumped towards him. They all threw Shuriken. Gaara blocked it with the Sand hand but Naruto kicked Gaara as Gaara flew up. All the Narutos punch Gaara he looks like mud but they punch him one more time he hit the ground.

"There no way Im losing to this guy," Gaara yelled as he sent sand up it destroyed Naruto's clones as Naruto hit a tree.

"What is that," Sasuke asked

"I dont know," I said as I looked up. There was a puff of smoke. When it dissolved it was a big fox I think with one tail.

"Thats... the monster inside of him," Naruto said. Soon sand was around Naruto.

"Naruto," Sasuke and I yelled at the same time but the pain came back so me and Sasuke fell to our knees. Damn it Sasuke and I can't move.

"Summon Jutsu," Naruto yelled. It was a poof of smoke. When the smoke was gone there was a big toad Naruto was standing on top of it.

"Amazing he summon him in that situation," The dog said.

"I will protect Sakura-chan," Naruto said.

"Naruto Uzumaki you entertain me greatly," the fox said. When did Naruto able to do that.

"What the hell, you again, what do you want," Gamabunta said

"Frog Boss, fight with me," Naruto said as the frog blew out spoke.

"Nope," Gamabunta said

"What," Naruto yelled

"Why do I have to fight that guy? That's stupid," Gamabunta said

"Why, you said that you would make me your subordinate last time," Naruto said. I'm so confused on what's going on.

"A boss supposed to help a subordinate in trouble, right? Isn't that your moral code," Naruto said

"I did say that I would make you my subordinate but we haven't had a drink together," Gamabunta said