Part 97

"Are sure Sasuke-kun I can bring you something," Sakura said I would have glared at her but I'm not in the mood right now.

"Just leave Sakura," Sasuke said. She got up pouting and left the room. Sasuke then looked down at me lifted my head to look at him. I just realized I had tears going down my eyes. I told myself I will not cry anymore.

"What did he show you," Sasuke asked as he whipped the tears out my eyes.

"He showed himself killing my parents over and over again he even kills you, I was left alone," I said.

"I'm not going anywhere we are both going to kill him together got it," Sasuke said as he put our heads together I nodded my head as we both smirked at each other.

"Let's get some sleep," Sasuke said. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I lay down on his chest soon we both fell asleep.

The next morning me and Sasuke left the hospital we were with Naruto and Sakura. Naruto started to talk.

"Hey...don't you want to see it?" Naruto asked, his face mischievous.

We had just finished a mission since not too many clients were coming because of the Orochimaru incident. Kakashi had just left and we were walking around.

"See what?" Sasuke asked, bored with his arm around me.

"See what?! Isn't it obvious?!" Naruto scoffed, belittling Sasuke.

"Nope he wouldn't ask if he knew," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Kakashi-sensei's face," Naruto said dramatically, he produced a flashlight from his pocket and shined it beneath his face, creating freaky shadows.

Sakura squealed as he leaned towards her but her rebound was quick. She punch him on his head.

"What are you doing, idiot?!" Sakura yelled I rolled my eyes. I rubbed my head.

"You idiots are giving me a headache, let's go Sasuke," I said

He turned around, " Hmph, that's stupid we were not interested," He said as he took my hand.

"We're done with today's mission, so we are going home," He shrugged

Sakura looked at him. It looks like it was hearts coming out, "Yeah right," She agreed when will she learn he's my boyfriend.

We started to walk away but Naruto said something.

"Thick lips," Naruto suggested hauntingly, "Perhaps..."

Sasuke stopped mid-step as I turned around to look at him I can see him imagining what it would look like on Kakashi's face. Don't tell me he really thinking about this.

Sasuke began to wobble back and forth, clearly disturbed. He looked at me as I shook my head quickly. I can hear Naruto snickering.

"Or maybe he has buck teeth," Naruto raised his eyebrows, cooing the words to Sasuke. Then the image popped in my head it made me feel sick. Shivers ran up Sasuke's body, chilling him to the bone. Naruto's smile slid even wide.

Sasuke grabbed my hand as he dragged me back to Naruto and Sakura. "What first?" He inquired, his voice strained.

Naruto smiled, "We treat him to some ramen."

"Ramen?" Sakura echoed doubtfully. I slapped my hand on my forehead this is going to be a bad idea.

"Hm.. this is unusual..." Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the four of us sitting in a line on his right.

We had managed to get Kakashi to come to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, the setting for our plan.

"Here you go," the shop owner said gruffly, setting down a bowl of ramen in front of Kakashi

".. For you four to treat me to a meal," He finished his sentence. I only came to eat but Sasuke said this is more important so im kind of grumpy.