Part 192

"No, you both will listen. You both need to hear this. It's both your obligation! For the sake of the ninja world... For the sake of the Hidden Leaf Village... And for both your sake... Your 'brother' risked everything. You will know how Itachi Uchiha lived! Do you both know why? Why Itachi implanted Amaterasu into both your eyes? Itachi was determined to make sure that you both and I would not meet. You both will understand why, as well as everything else when you hear me out. Those who knew the truth about Itachi were Danzo of the Hidden Leaf, the Third Hokage, and his advisors Homura and Koharu. Just those four. The Third Hokage died... and now, there are only three aging folks. Still, those three will probably never reveal the abominable truth. The truth about Itachi will fade into darkness forever. And that is what Itachi wished. However, I know the truth about Itachi too. As I said earlier Itachi died without realizing that. However, he wanted to make doubly sure. It seems Itachi did not trust me. So just in case, I did know the truth, he planned to silence me with the Amaterasu. He probably anticipated I would show my Sharingan in order to speak to you," Tobi said as me and Sasuke looked at each other wide eye.

"What is this Sasuke? What is this guy saying?" I said as Sasuke shook.

"Protect us?" Sasuke said

"Protect!" I said

"The truth?" Sasuke and I said together.

"Think back. Think carefully and remember about Itachi. About your kind brother," Tobi said as me and Sasuke looked at our hands as we started to breathe heavy and started to sweat as we had a flashback of the day Itachi was carrying Sasuke because he twisted his ankle. As we stopped in front of where Sasuke dad work.

Flashback

"What's wrong," Itachi said as he looked at Sasuke

"This is it, right? The place where Father works, This is the headquarters of the Hidden Leaf Police Force. I been curious, Why is the Uchiha crest on the police force logo?" Sasuke said

"Me too, Why is that?" I said

"What? You both noticed that?" Itachi said

"Who wouldn't," Sasuke said as we looked at Itachi

"Well... let's see... Simply put, it seems our ancestors formed and organized this police force. And so, they used our family crest as the symbol of this organization. From ages past, our clan has been entrusted with the safety of the village. The Uchiha crest reflects the pride of our clan. While its numbers have dwindled, even today, nearly everyone in the clan serves on Squad One and is dedicated to preserving the peace and safety of the village. After all, only exceptional ninja are capable of preventing crimes that ninja commit," Itachi said

"Fugaku is great," I said smiling

"yeah father is great," Sasuke said

"Are you going to work here too?" Itachi said looking at Sasuke

"I wonder about that," Sasuke said

"You should," Itachi said

"Yeah Sasuke you should," I said smiling as Sasuke smiled at me as I blushed. As we saw a smiling Itachi as we left out the flashback.

"No, he tried to kill me and take Y/n for himself, He tried to take my eyes," Sasuke said as we had a flashback of the day Itachi killed our family. As we had flashbacks of all our good times with Itachi as me and Sasuke started to shake holding our face as Tobi walked towards us.