Part 107

"If you continue to play ninja games with your buddies, you'll just rot," Sakon smirked.

Tayuya landed next to us, "Come with us. That way, Orochimaru-sama will give you powers," she said without any emotion.

Me and Sasuke curse marks started to burn as I winced.

"Hmph, Orochimaru-sama sure gave us a troublesome job. So, what's it gonna be?" Sakon demanded, clearly impatient, "You coming? Or not?!" He snarled

Sakon flung me and Sasuke against the wall of the building. We hit the wall and collapsed. I coughed out some more blood as the Sound Four stood in front of us.

"Make it clear," Sakon said in a drawling voice. We kept are head down staying quiet.

"Heh, I feel like killing these weaklings for being so hesitant," Sakon spat. I was angry but I had no more chakra left unless. I look at Sasuke and we both nodded.

"Try it," Sasuke snarled

"Yeah," I said. As both me and Sasuke's curse mark crawled around our bodies as both of ours Sharingan activated.

"You're... releasing the cursed seal?"Sakon had a kind of surprised look on his face.

The two of us charged but we was beat back instantly not even this power can help us.

"You're not the only one Orochimaru likes," Sakon chuckled and lifted his fringe to show us the curious, inky black marks on his skin.

"You shouldn't be using the cursed seal so carelessly. it also seems as if you can't control it. If you both stay in the released seal for long, the seal will eventually consume your body," Sakon warned. Are curse marks went back into our bodies.

"It seems like both of you are in the first stage now so the speed at which it spreads is slow. Once it completely takes over you body, you will lose yourself... forever," Sakon finished.

"In return for gaining power through the cursed seal, you will be under Orochimaru-sama's control. We have no freedom. In order to gain something, you must throw something away," Tayuya explained, "What is your purpose? Is it to stay in this joyful village and lick each other's wounds? And then forget everything about ... Uchiha Itachi?" Tayuya ventured

We stiffened

"Don't forget what your purpose is. This village is nothing more than a shackle. You should just break such worthless bonds... that way, you will be able to gain an even greater power. Don't forget your purpose!" Sakon shouted as the Sound Four leaped into the air and disappeared into leaves.

The two of us sat there too tired to move. After resting up a bit and healing ourselves we walked home. We went into the house not having to say anything because we know what both of us are going to do. We go in the house packing everything to leave. We packed everything but the picture of that we pick together of team 7. I walked behind Sasuke as he held it in his hand looking down at it. I grabbed it from him placing it face down. As we put our book bags on our backs leaving the house as Sasuke locked the door. We started walking the roads of Konoha to the entrance gate slowly. As we get close we see Sakura standing in front of us as we stopped walking.

"What you doing wandering around here at the night?" Sasuke questioned

"Because in order for you to leave this village you have to take this road," Sakura said. I rolled my eyes.

"Just go home and sleep," Sasuke said as he takes my hand as we walk around her.

"Why, Why won't you tell me anything," Sakura

"Its none of your business," I said as Sasuke grabbed my shoulder to calm down from snapping. Sakura looked up to Sasuke.

"Why do you always have to stay silent, Why won't you tell me anything," Sakura said

"Why do I have to tell you anything, it's only me and y/n business, stop concerning yourself on what I do," Sasuke said