Part 21

Sasuke POV

"She's more useless than a training dummy, all she does is stare and scream! How can she not feel sorry about y/n?! she just fought her heart out and coughed up blood-fighting And this is what Sakura says?! thought Sasuke

I was fuming in anger as I stare at her with Hatred. She just smiled then squealed making me even angrier because she not thinking of my best friend at all. Naruto walked up with y/n in his arm not moving that made my heart hurt seeing her like that.

"Sensei, she going to be alright, right," Naruto asked

"Idk," Kakashi said that made my heart hurt even more.

"We'll take her to my house, It's just near," Tazuna told us with a worried look, Sakura just stared at her with no emotion.

I walked up to Naruto and grabbed y/n out of his hands and put her in my arms. I can feel her breathing so that gave me relief. We started walking following Tazuna, who was leading.

"Sasuke-Kun, after we settle down in Tazuna-san's house... Would you like to train with me? Alone?"She flirted, not giving a single care of the unconscious girl in my arms.

"You're annoying, instead of fangirling why don't you make yourself useful for once," I told her then walked beside sensei with y/n still in my arms.

Why would she do that? I know she stubborn but this is too far? When did she get her Sharnigan well I can't get mad at her about that. I'm just glad she still alive. Why am I worrying so much she always train like this but I was worried when she was fighting. I think I'm falling for her but I'm not going to say anything.

She finally got to Tazuna house as he knocks on the door.

"Fathe-- Oh my! Please Bring her in, I need to tend to her bruises," The Lady Panicked as she led us inside the House then led me and y/n in a room.

-Kakashi-

"She's fine she just has bruises and is just tired," the girl said as she stood up.

"She just needs rest," She smiled then left.

I looked at y/n in worry such a crazy girl and almost got killed but she kept fighting even at the end when she was already tired.

"Sensei? Is she okay?! Naruto panicked as he barged inside, while the two just followed.

"She's fine, she just needs rest," I told them

Sasuke walks up to her moving her hair out of hair. I noticed he been acting different but I didn't say anything.

"Why don't you three go outside, while y/n rest, I'll give you some training," I told them then they nod.

The two left but Sakura didn't

"Is there anything you need? " I asked her, she looked at y/n then clenched her hands

"All I want is to impress Sasuke-Kun..." She started

"By what? Following him around and trying to get y/n out the way," I asked, a bit annoyed

"I'm supposed to be the strongest girl on the team, She just started talking acting like she knows everything. Sasuke only paying attention to her cause she an Uchiha, if she wasn't an Uchiha Sasuke, will be all over me," Sakura scoffed