Part 104

Sakura was looking at them nervously looking back and forth from Naruto, Sasuke to me. I glared at her.

"Don't even think about it, I won't even care if I killed you," I said. Sakura had a scared look on her face. SHe clasped her hands beneath her chin trembling as she goes back to looking at Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was able to retaliate. A strong kick sent Sasuke flying back.

"Cut it out already!" Naruto shouted, lifting the bed sheet and flipping up onto the fence.

Sasuke crouched on the opposite fence. They both jumped at the same time, battling in the air. Punching and kicking, twisting and turning, all in a struggle to gain the upper hand. Sasuke kicked Naruto to the ground but Naruto alighted on his feet safely. They paused, facing each other on the ground, panting. Naruto made a hand sign. I rolled my eyes, he does this all the time. Sakura tensed up.

"Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said as the area was surrounded by Naruto's.

They all leaped at once and Sasuke kicked the one neared to him, turning into a cloud of air. Sasuke carved a path through the horde of clones, dispatching each of them with his fast reflexes. His movement made snapping sounds as he moved and lashed out. He was on his hands as he sent two clones flying but the others took this chance to slid in with a kick. He blocked them and now he was in the air. A clone had followed him.

"Naruto Combo!" Naruto shouted as his kick was about to come down on Sasuke.

Sasuke blocked it and reflected it back at him, he spun around and faced the ground. He heaved a breath and made a sign, "Fireball Jutsu!" the fire engulfed most of the roof but it wasn't close to me.

"Naruto?!" Sakura cried. But as the flames came down it didn't hurt Naruto. One clone was standing beside him, fueling hi signature jutsu, Rasengan. The fire was spinning harmlessly around him as the air was funneled into Naruto's jutsu. The jutsu finished forming and the clone disappeared. Naruto stood looking up at Sasuke. Enraged that Naruto had escaped his previous jutsu, Sasuke used his own signature technique, Lightning Edge. I had a smirk on my face.

"Lightning Edge!" Sasuke shouted

"I will win!" Naruto roared

"don't get cocky!" Sasuke called angrily

"Stop..." Sakura whimpered, "Stop it, you two..." she said a little louder as she ran at them. Of course she did listen I did the same thing Sasuke did I had a lightning Edge in my hands.

Time seemed to slow down as Naruto and Sasuke sailed towards each other, their jutsus glowing, Sakura was heading right in between them, her eyes shut tight. As in close behind her with the jutsu glowing in my hand.

Kakashi appeared and grabbed Sasuke and Naruto's hand and sent to them flying tp the water containers. I was close on hitting Sakura when a clone of Kakashi came and grabbed my wrist and threw me at the same water container with Sasuke.

"What do you 3 are doing on the top of the hospital?" Kakashi said.

Me and Sasuke smirked seeing that Naruto's jutsu didn't have any effect on the container.

"Sasuke, were you planning to kill Naruto? You to y/n were you trying to kill Sakura. Chidori is not a move to use against a teammate," Kakashi said. Me and Sasuke looked at each other nodding jumping down. But before we ran off we look up and we saw a huge hole in the water power Naruto flew in. Me and Sasuke glared clenching are fist as we ran off.