Part 98

"Maybe it's going to snow... now!" He suspected and threw his hands above him, fending off a nonexistent pile of snow, " ... Or something like that," He mumbled as I rolled my eyes as he still eyed us warily.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura shrank back an inch.

"Maybe exploding chopsticks!" He thrust his hand out towards the chopstick holder, expecting an explosion, but there was none.

He glared at us as they shrank back another inch.

"Or ... a giant boxing glove!" He pushed both of his hands out in front of him, blocking an imagined object. I hit my head on the counter all I want to do is eat.

"Hm... or not," He shrugged

"Yeah! W-what are you talking a-about, S-sensei!" Naruto waved his hand dismissively

"This is to congratulate your recovery, Kakashi-sensei," Sakura said

"Kakashi seemed to relax, "I see, then don't mind if I do!" He smiled like a little kid.

"Yup! The barbecued pork is on the house!" The assistant said generously.

We all stared out of the corners of our eyes as he slowly took out a set of chopsticks and broke them apart. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke gulped as his other hand reached up towards the edge of his mask. Soon Shikamaru team appeared in front of us block Kakashi as they fought to get them out the way but it was to late.

"Ah, thank you for the meal! It was delicious," he said gratefully, putting his chopsticks down.

"Eh?" Naruto was looking at the shop owner and assistant.

When I looked, the old man had a light pink tinge to his face while the girl was blushing tomato red, her eyes with hearts in them looking at Kakashi. As Kakashi got up and left. The old man snapped out of it was handing me my Ramen but before I grabbed it Sasuke and Naruto pulled me away.

"Bring me back now," I said

"Sorry y/n this is important business," Naruto said.

"I don't care about this I just want to eat," I yelled as I started kicking to get out they arms but they won't let me go.

He pulled all of us together to talk more.

"Now that it's come to this, I have to see it," Naruto said determinedly

"And how are you going to do that?" Sakura questioned dejectedly

"I'll.. do something about it!" He had pulled out his flashlight again to make his creepy face but all I was thinking about is food I felt so weak without food.

He scared Sakura while she punches him on the head.

"Im asking you what that something is, idiot!" Sakura yelled

Naruto pushed himself back up to his feet, "T-then, do you have any good plans. Sakura-chan?" he choked out between whimpers of pain.

"W-well...: she obviously didn't have one.

"We're going to follow him and keep track of his every move. He'll eventually need to take off his mask," Sasuke stated

"Good thinking, Sasuke-kun! You're so smart! Sakura squealed. I would have said something but I felt like Im going to fall on my face is giving me food that hard.

They set off and I was walking the other way trying to escape til Sasuke grabbed my hand as we searched the streets of Konoha.

"Here!" Naruto said as we hide behind a tall poster.

The four of us ducked down as Kakashi came strolling down the street with a bag full of groceries in one hand. He stopped abruptly in front of a bookstore and started giggling like mad. I had a confuse look on my face.

"What is he doing?" Naruto asked, confused.

Sakura shook her head disappointingly, "I've lost respect for him," She sniffed.

Kakashi suddenly snapped his head around, seemingly looking right at us. We all put our head down.

"He noticed us!" Sasuke hissed.

"I just want to...," I was cut short when Sasuke put his hand over my mouth as I glared at him.

"Stupid Naruto! He noticed us because of you!" Sakura accused.

"What? It wasn't my fault!" Naruto rebuked

"Shut up," Sasuke said as Kakashi turned his whole body around towards us.

"Movie?!" He exclaimed. That's when I remember we were behind a poster.

"I'm going to reserve a ticket!" Kakashi declared, his voice high, and pranced away.

"He's moving," Naruto stated

"Lets go," Sakura said

"Im going to die by hunger," I said