Part 139

"Yeah we did understand thats why I severed the bonds for me and y/n," Sasuke said as Naruto and others looked up shocked as me and Sasuke was having flashbacks of every time Itachi beat us as we gritted our teeth and clenched are fists.

"We have different bonds," I said smirking looking down as Sasuke had a regular face.

"Bonds of hatred with my older brother, Numerous bond mislead, oneself, and weaken the most important desires, and cherished memories," Sasuke said as I nodded my head in agreement. As we had the flashback of our fight with Naruto when we were little.

"Why didn't you guys kill me then you both think that you could break our bond," Naruto yelled

"Naruto," Sakura said

"Oh shut up pinky," I said rolling my eyes as I laid my head on Sasuke shoulder to get her mad as I smirked when she glared.

"The reason simple It's not that I couldn't break the bond for me and y/n with you, It was just irritating to us. To Obtain power based on the method he told us," Sasuke said

"What do you mean!"Naruto said

"It's not necessary to explain that to you. What we can say to you is back then," I said as we had a flashback when Naruto and Sasuke used Chidori and Rasengan and made a big explosion the day we could have killed Naruto but we couldn't do it. The day I had to help Sasuke as we walked to Orochimaru.

"You're only alive because of our passing whim," Sasuke said as we moved fast and landed next to Naruto as Sasuke had his arm around him as I had my elbow on Naruto shoulder with a smirk. As Yamato and the rest was shocked

"Come to think of it, wasn't it your dream to become the Hokage Naruto," I said looking at Naruto

"If you had the time to be chasing after us you should've spent that time training or something," Sasuke said

"Right Naruto?" Me and Sasuke said at the same time.

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said as I glared at her.

"And so this time around you'll lose your life because of our passing whim," Sasuke said as we both pulled are swords out.

"No way can guy who can't even save both of his friends become the Hokage. Isn't that right, Sasuke, Y/n?" Naruto said as we brought are swords to Naruto.

"Sasuke," Sakura yelled as I rolled my eyes as Sai started to run to Naruto as he stop Sasuke hand as he blocked my sword with his.

"That manner of defense was correct," Sasuke said as Naruto grabbed both of me and Sasuke arm and flipped over as Yamato made hand signs.

"All right!" Yamato said as wood was coming from his hand as me and Sasuke activated are Sharigan

"Let get it Sasuke," I said as we used Chidori stream as Lightning hit Naruto, Sai and stopped Yamato attack as Naruto fell his necklace came off.

"Is that all you guys have," I said with a chuckle as I noticed Sakura was putting Chakra in her hand. Aww she finally did some training. As she ran towards Sasuke as I appeared in front of her grabbing her fist as I chuckled at her shocked face as she try to pull away but I was way stronger then she is.