Part 148

"You continued to toy with others for your own stupid and selfish reasons, You make us sick," I said as me and Sasuke jumped up as I push my Chakra form as Orochimaru hands go to the wall as Sasuke put his sword towards Orochimaru but something jumped out as I let go of my Chakra form as we turned around and see a snake.

"A snake with white scales so that is your true form you conducted experiment after experiment so that you could move from body to body and that's how you ended up?" I said smirking

"Now Y/n.. Give me your body," Orochimaru said

"You sound like a perv," I said as Orochimaru came towards me as me and Sasuke jumped away. As small snakes were coming towards me as I took out my sword as I cut all of them as more came towards me as Sasuke stood next to me as we both started cutting them in half. As I stopped moving as I moved my shirt as I stood in a sports bra as I let my curse mark spread.

As I smirked as snakes started to go around me as Sasuke was still cutting them in half as he turns to me

"Y/n" Sasuke said

"A snake that slithers on the ground can only dream of flying through the air. You wanted it so badly that you went after the fledgling in the nest but you became targeted as the prey instead," I said as I destroyed all the snakes with my curse mark fully activated.

"Sasuke I will handle this," I said as he nodded his head and jump to the side out my way.

"By the eyes of a hawk soaring high above in the sky," I said with a straight face

"Y/N!!! I shall have you now,"Orochimaru said as he came towards me as everything went dark as I was in this area as I was back to normal.

"What is this," I said

"This is a different space inside my body here the transference ritual will be held," Orochimaru said as this piece of skin start to form into him.

"We'll begin now," Orochimaru said as things started to go around my body as I stare at Orochimaru

"What visual prowess.. Marvelous this is almost like that time those eyes will be mine at last," Orochimaru said as I stared at him with no emotion as he was coming towards me slowly. As Kabuto was coming towards the room he can see Orochimaru snake body on the floor as there stood Y/n as Sasuke was standing a little far away.

"Kabuto is that you," I said as I turn my head as Sasuke looks to as me and Sasuke walked passed Kabuto as Sasuke had a little smile on his face but it was hidden.

"Which one are you now," Kabuto said as I turned my head

"Which one you think four eyes," I said as I smirk as I showed him the memories of the Transference Ritual with my sharingan. As it showed that I let my curse mark change Orochimaru area because my eyes can change any Jutsu as I defeat Orochimaru.

"Lord Orochimaru is dead no it's almost as if," Kabuto said

"I took over all that he was," I said as I winked as Sasuke put his arms around me as we walk away.