Part 40

"I can't think of a more fitting destination for a demon ninja, can you?! I'm told there are many demons down there of all shapes and sizes! Oh yes, I should fit right in! You, on the other hand, Gato... Well, I fear you're in for a long and very painful eternity!" Zabuza strikes Gato multiple times that he fell in the water the goons were surprised and step away scared from Zabuza. The goons finish off by stabbing Zabuza in the back.

"You were always at my side, the least I can do is to be beside you at the end. I know it cannot be, but I wish I could go to where you have gone. How I wish I could join you there, Haku," Zabuza said as he stumbled to Haku but only made it halfway.

It's snowing

Kakashi-sensei carried off Zabuza as a request to see his face on last time. Kakashi looks at naruto

"Naruto, where Sasuke," Kakashi-sensei asked

Tears started to come back to my eyes as I walked back to Sasuke body and put his head on my lap.

Then I heard A yell ... "Sasuke-Kun!!! Sakura screamed, she ran over pushed me out the way and put Sasuke on her lap.

"Sakura did you really push me out the way he is my best friend we knew each other since we were kid you think you love him but you don't know anything about Sasuke only reason you like him because he is popular in school. He's cocky, stingy, rude, stuck up, rotten little kid. I may be the same way but that's why I love him, now move away from him or I make you," I said

"No it's your fault he's dead," Sakura said as he hugged Sasuke closer to her

What she said hit me hard I realize what she said was true. Im not strong enough and I promised Sasuke I beat Itachi but I'm not strong im weak I'm useless.

"Sakura get off me your heavy," My head snapped toward Sasuke as I see him trying to push Sakura off. I ran over to Sasuke with fast speed pushing Sakura out the way as she slides 5 feet away as I hugged him tightly and sobbed. " Ow. y/n that hurts." He complained

I continued to hug him tightly as I continued crying. " You idiot! We made a promise, you are my best friend don't ever do that again!" I yelled.

"Hows Naruto? And what happened to that guy in the mask?" he asked

Sakura answered. " Naruto's just fine. But the one in the mask.. he's dead." She looked off to the side.

Haku. "dead?! But how? Did Naruto do it?" Sasuke asked wide eye. I shook my head. "No. he was about to, but he ended up using himself as a shield for Zabuza and let Kakashi kill him instead. " I said.

We looked over to Haku's dead body. Sakura went on about how Sasuke was too cool to stay down. She then called Naruto to show him Sasuke's alive.