Part 31

Sakura glared harshly at Naruto."Naruto, you went too far!" He just got up and left. "Man what's he thinking picking on poor Inari?" Sakura sneered

"SHUT UP SAKURA!" I yelled. She jumped in shock and stared into my furious eyes. Sasuke let out a sigh glad that I'm still talking but scared on what I might do. "He's right you know! The kid needs to man up and get over it! You, You're so stupid Sakura. You shouldn't scold Naruto for being right! You're just like the rest of them! You don't know what we went thru in are life even you Sasuke-kun went thru what we had. Guess what Sakura, that kid is a coward and you're a selfish, girl that still have both her parents you spoil brat!"

I walked out of the room and went to mine.

Third Pov

y/n and Naruto didn't come down afterward so everyone went about eating." That girl sure is weird." Tazuna mumbled while eating

"How so?" Sakura asked. Tazuna ate some rice before speaking. " She's is hard worker, always a training never giving up, gets mad easily when it comes to something about her parents or someone saying something about her."

Sasuke just shook his head and grab some food to bring upstairs to y/n everyone watched as he left.

"Why are those two always together," Tazuna said

Kakashi sighed and set down his bowl of rice. He knew more about them than the others. " Sasuke and y/n grew up together they were the best of friends always smiling and joking around till one night their clan got murder only people that survived was y/n and Sasuke. They change completely after that they barely smile only sometimes at each other. They only want revenge on what happened to there clan. And Naruto never had a father in his life as he grows up he didn't even have friends in the village.

So that's why. " Still, I've never seen either of them cry, sulk, or give up. Naruto's always eager to jump in. He wants to be respected. That's his dream. And he'll put his life on the line for that. Y/n and Sasuke are going to always be there for each other try to get stronger so they can kill that certain person that destroyed there, clan. In y/n eyes she only sees Sasuke care about her and no one else ever since her parents got killed.

Sakura looked down ashamed. " Since then all she did was train and train Sasuke was barely able to see her she even went mute for a long time. Sasuke kept trying to get her to talk but things weren't working then one day she started talking. Even though she was mute she still trained until she passed out never giving up.

"As for Naruto ... my guess is he got tired of crying. He wants to do something about. The people in our village don't like him, and he doesn't know why. Even though they're young they know what it's like to be strong, like Inari father. I think they know better than any of us, what you're going through." Kakashi finished

Everyone was silent, feeling bad for thinking bad about them until they hear a bang come from outside as they all jump.

They run outside to see what outside and noticed that its a futon. They look up and notice it came out of y/n and Sasuke room. They just ignored it cause they don't want to get hurt and went to bed