Part 47

"Hey what happened to the plan? I thought you were the one to say keep a low profile, don't let anyone see our skill level," The girl said.

Hm. The Hyuga's chakra was great, but the jumpsuit guy not at all but he looks strong. The girl I'm just going to say she better than Sakura but still pretty average.

" I know but..." He looked over to Sakura. Determination in his eyes and a light blush on his cheeks.

I raised an eyebrow what up with him?

He walked straight to Sakura. I stared at him. " My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?"

"Please be my girlfriend. I vow to protect you with my life," Lee said

I was trying hard to not laugh. At least now she can stay off of Sasuke back. " Defiantly not," Sakura rejected.

Lee looked rejected. "But why?" He asked all bummed out. " Because you're a weirdo," she responded I raised an eyebrow you're one to talk I thought.

Lee looked down before he looks at me. He started walking towards me. I went behind Sasuke and peaked around him.

"Would you be my...." Lee was cut off before he can even finish

"Don't even think about it," Sasuke said I was glad Sasuke said something before he finishes I can feel the chills on my spine.

Lee looked down sadly and walked back to his team.

"Hey you two, over there," The Hyuga called

He and the girl walked over to us. The Hyuga was looking at me and Sasuke. "What's your name?" He asked me and Sasuke. Well, Naruto looked mad probably because nobody cares about his name.

Me and Sasuke smirk at each other and nodded

"It's common courtesy to give your" Sasuke started as I finished it

"own name before, asking someone else," I said

"Hey, you two are rookies aren't you? How old are you anyway?" The Hyuga continue. "We not obliged to answer," Sasuke said. I tried so hard not to laugh I think Sasuke was trying not too.

"What's that?" The Hyuga was not pleased

"You heard him," I said smirking

The girl behind giggled. What she giggling at is she going to be another fangirl for Sasuke.

Sasuke ignored him and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked away with Sakura and Naruto following after.

So we walked up the stairs and towards the exam room. The chunin exams huh? I wonder how things will play out.

"Hey, you. With the attitude. Hold on," Lee said

"Which one because me and Sasuke got an attitude. Ow! What was that for?!" I rubbed my forehead where Sasuke flicked me.  "You're the one with the big attitude," Sasuke said. I rolled my eyes as we both faced Lee. Sakura freaked out thinking he's obsessed with her. Now she knows how Sasuke feels I thought with a smirk. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked boredly