Part 20

"What are you doing I told you to run!! This fight was over the moment I got caught, now run! Your mission is not to show how brave you are but to save bridge Builder. Stay on the mission," said Kakashi

"Bridge builder?/" Naruto said wanting to hear the answer if it's okay with him that our decision was to stay.

"Well .. I guess it all happened because of me. Forget about me and do what you have to do, go ahead and fight to save your sensei I will watch your friend," Tazuna stated

Water clone started rushing towards Sasuke kicking him and making him fall to the ground

"Sasuke," Sakura shouted

"Stop right there. Shadow clone jutsu! About 20 shadow clones appeared. They all attacked Zabuza's water clone at once. But it wasn't enough all shadow clones was knocked down flying in all directions.

"His skills are too advanced. He's too Powerful there is no way to defeat him," Tazuna looked how almost all Naruto's shadow clones disappeared

"I'm not giving up I'm still got this, Sasuke!" Naruto shouted throwing something toward Sasuke.

Sasuke caught it. It was a big shuriken

Sasuke jumped in air and threw as hard as he could. Shuriken went past Zabuza's water clone.

"So you Passed the clone and aimed for my real body. Smart but not smart enough," Zabuza caught the shuriken. And noticed there was another one flying towards him with an Earth Style: Earth Dragon behind it everyone was shocked with the earth style so they turned around to see y/n standing up. Everyone was smile while Sasuke had a smirk on his face.

"Didn't I tell you I wasn't going down without a fight," y/n said smirking

"They're both on target and he can't catch that one and dodge the dragon," Sakura thought but y/n started coughing up blood and fell to her knees so the dragon fell before it touched him guess she took more damage then she thought everyone looked at her in worry but went back to focusing on Zabuza. So Zabuza dodges the second shuriken by jumping over it. "He dodges it!?" Sakura said

Then from the shuriken appeared Naruto who was using replacement Jutsu and threw Kunai towards real Zabuza. "Eat this!" Naruto shouted.

"What?!" Zabuza noticed the one kunai from Naruto was coming towards him. He tried to dodge it but he couldn't move the water and the dirt from the earth dragon made mud and he got trapped. He released the jutsu. He dodges the kunai escaped from the mud. Then Zabuza faced y/n.

"I will kill you and no one's going to stop me," Zabuza said. He tried to throw the shuriken that he caught. But Kakashi appeared and stopped that.

"I didn't expect that guys. Nice teamwork, y/n please rest now you did enough," Kakashi admitted. It was really teamwork.

"Hn," y/n replied as her eyes started to close.

TimeSkip

After Kakashi and Zabuza were fighting. Zabuza was on the tree and Kakashi was going to do the final move on Zabuza. Suddenly Sebons were thrown at Zabuza's neck then a Ninja Appeared.

"You were right that is his last battle, Thank you for defeating him, I have been searching for him for a long time," He said then Kakashi walked over to Zabuza and placed two fingers on his neck.

"Alright," He said then looked at the Ninja then nodded.

"Sensei! Sasuke-Kun! Are you alright!" Sakura yelled