Part 10

Kakashi Pov

Kakashi found almost everyone location but he can't find y/n anywhere. First, he went to Sakura. "Hey behind you" she started screaming then tried to run and immediately saw Sasuke all bleeding and lost her conscious.

"I think I overdid it a little."

After that, I ran to Sasuke.

"I'm not like the rest," stated Sasuke.

" Say that after you get the bells Sasuke' Sasuke throw few shurikens and started rushing towards Kakashi trying to hit and kick him. But unfortunately, Kakashi blocked all his attacks.

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu" Sasuke tried to attack him with fire style.

After fireball jutsu there was lots of smoke so Kakashi used that to hide and attack from below. " Earth style: Headhunter jutsu." Sasuke was stuck in the ground." And now its only y/n  left.

y/n Pov

Crap I'm the only one left what can I do alright I made a plan. He doesn't know that I was mute so I learn to do Jutsu without opening my mouth so I can make a clone, make myself a bird put a genjutsu on him so he can think the bells are on him then have my clone do the fight alright ready set go. I jumped down.

"There you are your different from the others this might be a challenge," said Kakashi

"Yes it will be" I smirked

"Water style: Water shock wave," I said I read this from a book about the 2nd Hokage. Kakashi pushed the waves back at that moment I switched places with my clone and turned myself into a bird I put a genjutsu on him once he looks at the bird aka me. I flew as fast as I could and grabbed all the bells from his belt. All he would have felt was a gust of wind. He looked down at the bells and they were all there, At least that's what he thinks. I ran into the tree and put bells in everyone pockets even sakura's. While Kakashi is still fighting my clone. Soon the bell went off my clone disappeared Kakashi was shocked to look around for me and looked at his belt and saw the bells still there so he was very confused. While I was chuckling silently in my head.

-time skip-

Guess who was tied up to the post. Yep, Naruto.

"A-oo stomachs growling" Kakashi started speaking. "That's too bad and about this exercise, I decided. I won't send any of you back to the academy.

"What I pass? All I did was faint and fall over Sakura admitted

Do this girl really want to be a ninja? I'm just saying do she hear herself talking sometimes?

"Oh yeah! That means all 4 of us," Naruto shouted

I noticed Sasuke smirked. What is he smirking for none of them got the bells and they didn't want to work together I'm the one that got them they didn't even notice.

"Yes all 4 of you are being dropped from the program permanently," Kakashi said coldly.

"Stop right there sensei," I said.

Everyone turned there head to me

" I took the bells from you," I said

"No you didn't its still on my belt," Kakashi said

"Is it," I said

Kakashi looks down at his belt and notices the bells was gone. He was wondering when did this happen but then he realized he was under a genjutsu the whole time since he fought her. he was surprised genin was at this level.

"Where are the bell," Kakashi asked

"In their pocket," I said

Everyone went in there pocket and took out a bell they were all shocked even Sasuke.

" Why would you do that we told you no about teamwork," Naruto asked

"Right you don't even like me," Said Sakura

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Even if I may not like you your still on my team I can't change that," I said looking at Sakura and Naruto I turned to sensei. " I'm going to leave I'm not feeling well I said to sensei.