Part 133

As I looked at my hands and smirked this is going to be good. As I looked up and noticed Sasuke blocked Naruto hit with his wing as he threw Naruto back as Sasuke jumped next to me as we both smirked. As Naruto had a frighten look as he stared at me and Sasuke but then it was a sharp pain as we remember what Sakon said that the Curse Marks will progressively eat our bodies when it fully has eaten us we will lose ourself forever.

"We can't waste no time Sasuke," I said as he nodded as we looked at Naruto as Naruto started to get up

"That power you have seems to involve some risks too, huh? Did you know? That this place is called the Final Valley," Sasuke said

"I think this is the perfect stage don't you think," I said while chuckling

"Oh yeah, I said there'd be no more talking, didn't I? Well, in that case, how about we bring it to a close...? This battle," Sasuke said As Sasuke made Chidorit and Naruto made Rasengan as they flew at each other. As the wind shipped widly as I flew back and hit a rock as I couch blood holding my side. As Naruto scratched Sasuke headband as Sasuke hit Naruto chest. As the curse mark went down as it exploded. As I saw me, Sasuke and Naruto as little kids holding hands es we smiled when I looked down I noticed Naruto was on the floor not moving as Sasuke was stand up with the curse mark gone as his headband fell off. As it started to rain as I noticed Sasuke fell to his knees coughing blood as I walked to Sasuke side holding my side putting Sasuke arm around my should as I placed my headband by Naruto as we walked away to Orochimaru. As we walked in the rain as we had sad looks as we started to have flashbacks of our family. As we realize we didn't want to do the same way Itachi earned his power so we kept Naruto alive. As three years pass of training with Kabuto, Orochimaru. I have mastered everything including medical Ninjutsu that Kabuto taught me everything about. As three years passed me and Sasuke was waiting for Orochimaru to train us more but he was late.

Until Kabuto and Orochimaru came in with a boy I never saw before as me and Sasuke had our Sharingan activated

"You're late," I said

"Weren't you supposed to join us for some new Jutsu training this afternoon, Orochimaru?" Sasuke said

"Talking rude like that again...," Kabuto said

"Shut up four eyes," I said as Kabuto glared at me as I smirked

"Don't get so angry. Instead, I got a little present for you today... This is a Shinobi from the Leaf, just like you... you guys should be ab;e to exchange... nostalgic storied of home, right?" Orochimaru said as I chuckled as I looked up as the guy looked in my eyes as he enterd my genjutsu as he freaked out and fell back.

"Sasuke," Kabuto said

"Not me," Sasuke said smirking

"Y/n," Kabuto said as I signed and stopped it as the boy had a scared look on the face.