Part 50

So they left and it gave us our chance to leave. And then Lee told us about how the Hyuga is even better than Lee. Sasuke looked pissed. I kissed him on the cheek and he calmed down with a little red on his cheeks. Don't worry we will get stronger. "Hey, why are you still on Sasuke back?!" Sakura yelled.

I look at her with a glare. "Because I can be on my boyfriend back?" I asked Sasuke smirked and turned with me still on his back. "This Just got exciting. Let's go; Sakura, Naruto." Sasuke smirked " Yeah it did," I said

We walked upstairs well Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were walking. I'm still on Sasuke back.

We stood in front of Kakashi. This weird. This day is crazy. He's here early. "I'm glad you came Sakura. For your sake and the others." ... What?

"Now you can all formally apply for the exams." Kakashi said "What are you talking about Kakashi-sensei," I said. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be affected by this team, but only groups of three can apply for and take the exams. That's the way it's always been."

Why didn't he tell us this? Apparently, he lied to us. He didn't want us to feel obliged to because of our feelings of me and Sasuke would have pressured Sakura into joining.

'Wait a minute: we're a team of four. Is this even allowed?" I asked. Kakashi's facial expressions didn't change. "It's allowed because this is squad seven." Alright

"y/n, Sakura Naruto, and Sasuke... I'm proud of you. I couldn't have asked for a better team."

Kakashi stepped aside and we now faced the door to the exam room. "Good luck" we opened the door and walked in

Inside the room was a bunch of sketchy looking genin This was getting me more excited. "Sasuke where have you been?1" A familiar shrill voice called. Oh great another one

Ino jumped on Sasuke back pushing me off and wrapped her arms around his neck. I fell on my butt I was getting really mad people started to notice so they all took a step away from me before I explode. Ino ignored me and look at Sasuke dreamily while Sasuke looked annoyed and a little scared.

"INO move your body right now or I will throw you across the room," I said Ino just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and looked back at Sasuke ignoring what I'm saying. Then Sakura got pissed.

"Hey back off you porker he's mine!" She yelled. " Miss Forehead they let you in? You still have those big frown lines on your billboard brow I see," Ino said. " You guys are going to ignore me that's it I ran toward with my fist ready to punch them but Sasuke grabs me and threw me over his shoulder before I was able to kill them. Sakura and Ino back away with fear in their eyes. Sasuke was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working so he wouldn't put me down.

"Oh, it's you guys."

We turned to see Shikamaru and Choji. I wasn't really paying attention because I was still trying to get Sasuke to put me down.

'Well, well, It looks like the whole gangs back together again." Kiba's team walked up. "Yep, here we all are. The ten rookies." Kiba laughed. For some reason, I will end up killing all of them if we were ever stuck in a room for a day. "This is going to be fun. At least for those good enough to make the cut. Right y/n and Sasuke?"