Part 41

Sasuke looked over at me. " You look sad."He stated I nodded. " I am. You died. I was not strong enough to protect you even Sakura said it was my fault that you died if I can't protect you how can I kill Itachi, I'm weak and useless."

"Stop that!" I jumped in surprise and looked at Sasuke who was glaring at me. "You are not weak, I wanted to protect you, don't forget Sakura didn't fight you did, you are strong don't let anyone tell you anything different don't forget it always going to be me and you together," Sasuke said

I blinked at him. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from crying. Sasuke brought me to him in a hug. I knew he meant for me to cry. I sobbed for a bit. So I pulled away from him and grinned. But when I looked at Sasuke he had a smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking for," I said

"So before I kind of die you said you loved me is that true," Sasuke said

My face was red as a tomato as I turned away from him.

" I love you too," Sasuke whispered for only I can hear.

I turned around with a shocked look on my face. Then more thugs started to gather around. While Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura were distracted Sasuke kissed me it was full of love and passion that I never felt it a lot of time. Sasuke asks me to be his girlfriend, of course, I said yes. Me and him had a grin on our face as we stood up and watched the scene unfold in front of us. The thugs looked like they wanted a fight.

They're angry. "Get ' em boys!" they began to run our way and towards the village. I put my fists up and got into a fighting stance.

However, an arrow hit the ground in front of them causing them to stop. What the? I turned around and see people behind us with Inari.

"There's one little thing you're forgetting about. Before you set one foot in our village, you'll have to go through all of us!"

The villagers stood all grouped with shovels, pitchforks and hammers. "Inari!" Naruto cheered. Inari chuckled and wiped his nose. "Heroes usually show up at the last minute you know." Naruto turned and did a hand sign. I knew what he was going to do so I made the same hand signs and Kakashi. " Shadow Clone Jutsu!" a lot of Naruto, y/n and Kakashi appeared. All the thugs ran off jumping on there boat but before they got away me and my clones made hand signs.

Water style: Water dragon jutsu"

A big water dragon hit the boat far away.

-----------