Part 110

"Can we even trust your barrier technique?" Sasuke said

"Sasuke-sama and y/n- sama, we are normally Orochimaru's' guards. Barrier or protective wall techniques cursed seals, and sealing techniques are our specialties." Kidomaru said as I looked around. Sasuke opened the Jar and looked we both know that we can't die yet. Sasuke put one pill in my hand and another in his.

"We are counting on you," Sasuke said as I nod my head in agreement. Me and Sasuke at the same time put it in are mouth and swallowed. Soon it was this sharp pain as I fell to my knees next to Sasuke as he was on his knees also.

"Hey, if you guys don't hurry up, they will both go crazy," Sakon said as I had my hands around my throat. Soon it was a puff of smoke as me and Sasuke was lifted up well that what I think is going on soon they put me and Sasuke into this crate type thing

Third Pov

"let's do it," Sakon said all the sound four got into position after they closed the crate of me and Sasuke. They all made hand signs as they put their hands in the air. Soon a purple cloud type thing was in the air when it got big enough they put they hands down as it hits the crate.

"Shikokumujin!" They all yelled. Soon Sakon made some tags as he threw them onto the crate. He clapped his hands together

"Fuukoku Houin!" Sakon said as it sealed me and Sasuke fully closed.

"Good, the first part is finished," Sakon said

The Sound Four started to walk on the way to Orochimaru while the crate was on Jirobo back with Sasuke and y/n in it.

Somewhere close by it was four ninjas sitting down. As they all felt a presence.

"I'll go take look," A ninja said as he jumped away. Back to the Sound Four. They were walking as they came to a stop.

"Looks like things going to become troublesome," Sakon said

"One?" Tayuya said

"No two," Sakon said

"Here they come," Kidomaru said as the sound four jumped out the way of the two lead ninja.

"You guys are Orochimaru," the ninja said.

"From your direction, it looks like you guys are on your way back from Konoha Village," The other ninja said the sound four stayed quiet.

"What's in the barrel," The ninja said.

"Fighting against two Jounins might be a little tough," Kidomaru said as all the Sound Four spread out on the body.

"Nothing to say, We are completely different since that surprise attack," the ninja with a scar on his face said.

"Shut up, trash, just die,"Tayuya said

"Don't underestimate Konoha's ninjas, you toys of Orochimaru," the ninja said. A kunai appear in Sakon hand as he ran towards the leaf ninja. Back to the other leaf ninja.

"They're both late," Shizune said

"What should we do, Shizune-san?," Another Ninja said

"Lets go," Shizune said. Somewhere far Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji is running to catch up to the Sound FOur.

"Shikamaru," Kiba said

"What's up," Shikamaru said

"Nerby.. I smell blood," Kiba said as Naruto gritted his teeth. Back to the Sound Four. They were able to destroy the area and hurt the two ninjas. Shizune and a ninja appeared at the scene but the Sound four wasn't there but the leaf ninja was sitting there not moving.

"Raidou! Genma!," Shizune yelled as he ran to the ninja that was laying on the floor.

"This is bad," Shizune said as she mad a hand sign to use medical Jutsu to heal both of them.

"I can't believe these two lost," Shizune said

"Shizune-san, I'm going to go after them," Iwashi said

"No," Shizune said

"But," Iwashi said

"Wait, Iwashi, There technique isn't a ninja move, If you go after them alone, you'll die," Genma said